OVH Community, your new community space.

Failover IP not work

Dani
10-12-2014, 12:05
Hi

Its not possible to move the service from one country to another due to legal reasons.

Danny

john_gb
10-12-2014, 00:58
Quote Originally Posted by Etrail
I need the ip's and in other it is irrelevant if my apps dependent on it.
When he say on site that is possible and then when you want use the service and it not work or it is not possible this is unacceptable because you pay for that.
er ok, well:

i. Don't shoot the messenger, just trying to help.

ii. Not sure what your argument for needing the IP's is because I can't understand your 'English'.

iii. If you want to make a stand on principle and try and change the policies of a large company (who obviously have either legal or technical reasons for imposing the IP transfer restriction), then you just feel free to bang your head against that wall. Personally I favour pragmatism over being stuborn.

Etrail
08-12-2014, 22:29
I need the ip's and in other it is irrelevant if my apps dependent on it.
When he say on site that is possible and then when you want use the service and it not work or it is not possible this is unacceptable because you pay for that.

john_gb
08-12-2014, 19:25
I think you are hitting your head against a brick wall, surely it would be quicker just to buy a new block of IP's at OVH Ireland and migrate your servers to them? Your apps should not be dependent on IP if designed/implemented well.

Etrail
07-12-2014, 18:43
I register my account on ovh.ie and use manager via ovh.ie how it is now OVH FR?
What does this mean I can not move now?

Here http://prntscr.com/5e8on6 you write it is possbile to move from SYS to OVH, here is not mentioned that this is limited on country's so please move it manual.
Move all my ip's except the main from SYS to OVH we need it because we move from SYS to OVH and need this ip's

Thanks.

Dani
07-12-2014, 12:37
Hi Etrail

Your account bz8615-sys is from SYS IE

Your account bz7918-ovh is from OVH FR

Whilst its possible to move the service from SYS to OVH, it would need to be within the same country of the service.

It would be SYS IE to OVH IE or SYS FR to OVH FR.

Danny

Etrail
07-12-2014, 02:30
some news?

Etrail
06-12-2014, 15:45
Yes here
nic:bz8615-sys
ip:92.222.138.77

to ovh manager nic bz7918-ovh

Dani
06-12-2014, 12:09
Hi Etrail

Can you provide me with with your NIC handle or IP address so I can check this out for you.

Danny

john_gb
05-12-2014, 15:07
Classic microsoft style error message, providing no useful information whatsoever!

Etrail
05-12-2014, 12:46
hi,

I want to move a ip one from soyoustart to ovh manager but it not work i get only this error http://prntscr.com/5d5om7 what is the problem?