OVH Community, your new community space.

FAO Daniel - Please re-open thread

theatheist
11-12-2014, 14:37
Quote Originally Posted by TomOVH
Hello,

I've just confirmed with my colleagues the refund will be completed on our side shortly. Depending on your bank it can take 3 to 5 working days to hit your account. If after this time you've not received the funds please let us know.
Thankyou Tom, much appreciated.

Can you please confirm or deny that I have been blocked from contacting support using my registered email address? It wont let me use it, I just get error every time unless I use different address.

TomOVH
11-12-2014, 14:31
Hello,

I've just confirmed with my colleagues the refund will be completed on our side shortly. Depending on your bank it can take 3 to 5 working days to hit your account. If after this time you've not received the funds please let us know.

theatheist
10-12-2014, 04:23
Quote Originally Posted by happyman
I've been following your threads as I'm sure many other customers and potential customers have been doing.

You sound to have had the worst possible service of any OVH customer. I do hope they are prompt to give you your refund without you having to resort to a dispute with your card provider.

Please let us all know how you get on.
Indeed. Been a OVH customer for years and never had such bad service. Splitting the brands is the worst thing that has ever happened from a customer point of view.

It now looks like I have another server with faulty drive. I'm currently trying to recover data from it. I dread to think that I have to go through all this waiting to find out again.

Quote Originally Posted by WillOVH
Hi theatheist,

As you are aware from the previous thead and emails the hard drive has since been replaced.
I have already replied to your email on the 8th December confirming the refund is in progress and it should hit your account shortly.

Will
Yes, it was replaced on day of renewal, over 3 weeks after I originally reported it.

At first I would have been happy with a gesture on server but then I decided to opt for refund on principle.

Can you please tell me what is happening to the server, will it be removed from my account or will I still have this gesture you have given. I would rather know either way in case I decide to start using it again, I don't want to do that if it's suddenly going to be removed.

WillOVH
09-12-2014, 12:31
Hi theatheist,

As you are aware from the previous thead and emails the hard drive has since been replaced.
I have already replied to your email on the 8th December confirming the refund is in progress and it should hit your account shortly.

Will

happyman
09-12-2014, 05:03
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
Tom, please cancel the server in question. I do not want the commercial gesture offered and will not be using the particular server. I just want the payment refunded.

Over 3 weeks to have a simple hard drive changed is unacceptable.
I've been following your threads as I'm sure many other customers and potential customers have been doing.

You sound to have had the worst possible service of any OVH customer. I do hope they are prompt to give you your refund without you having to resort to a dispute with your card provider.

Please let us all know how you get on.

theatheist
09-12-2014, 04:48
Tom, please cancel the server in question. I do not want the commercial gesture offered and will not be using the particular server. I just want the payment refunded.

Over 3 weeks to have a simple hard drive changed is unacceptable.

TomOVH
08-12-2014, 11:44
Hello, I will come back to you ASAP.

theatheist
06-12-2014, 13:32
It seems you have closed my thread. Issue has not been resolved at all and I would like my thread to remain open until it has please.

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...is-server-ASAP!