OVH Community, your new community space.

Have not got my server fr over 10 hours

heise
07-12-2014, 19:53
That's the same (parent, brother, friend).

blacksuite
07-12-2014, 17:46
Quote Originally Posted by heise
You cannot order a server. Let your parents order one for you.
can i get my brother to order for me? he is 18 and half

heise
07-12-2014, 16:53
but the thing is im 17 years old
You cannot order a server. Let your parents order one for you.

blacksuite
07-12-2014, 16:13
Quote Originally Posted by Smally1997
What will happen is on Monday someone will look at your order, and then more than likely ask you to send proof of address and ID, it's nothing to worry about just routine checks.
Sadly im from the middle east. And i really like this service their prices are outstanding! but the thing is im 17 years old, can i still send the photo detail? and passport

Smally1997
06-12-2014, 22:23
What will happen is on Monday someone will look at your order, and then more than likely ask you to send proof of address and ID, it's nothing to worry about just routine checks.

blacksuite
06-12-2014, 21:16
Ah. okay sorry my bad im just new here.

Criot
06-12-2014, 21:15
Quote Originally Posted by blacksuite
No i dont have no such thing as proide id and proof adress all it says is your payment is being processed and down says we check payments manually with a cricle spinning until now
Payments are checked manually by staff who only work Monday to Friday, so it won't be delivered until Monday at the absolute earliest.

blacksuite
06-12-2014, 21:07
Quote Originally Posted by mike_
You probably need to validate your account (provide ID and proof of address). It should say if this is the case at the top of the order page. You won't get a response from SYS support until Monday at the earliest as they don't work weekends. It would speed things up if you leave your order number here as it'll be the first thing they ask for.
No i dont have no such thing as proide id and proof adress all it says is your payment is being processed and down says we check payments manually with a cricle spinning until now

mike_
06-12-2014, 20:37
You probably need to validate your account (provide ID and proof of address). It should say if this is the case at the top of the order page. You won't get a response from SYS support until Monday at the earliest as they don't work weekends. It would speed things up if you leave your order number here as it'll be the first thing they ask for.

mike_
06-12-2014, 20:35
You probably need to validate your account (provide ID and proof of address). It should say if this is the case at the top of the order page.

blacksuite
06-12-2014, 18:56
Dear support team,
if your even reading this, I have bought a 32 GB E1225 dedicated server from you recently and havent received any emails or anything regarding when my server will be made or be ready. How long does it normally take to prepare a server? P.lease answer or else i want a refund.

Order:
Number: 33548495
Date: 06-12-2014 13:02:47