OVH Community, your new community space.

ips

marc gilbert
10-12-2014, 18:52
so what shall i do with 3 duff ips i have very strange that all 3 start with 178 and some even block some websites

Dani
10-12-2014, 11:07
Hi

Its not possible to swap the IP, you would look to return one of the IP and to obtain a new IP.

I have checked your account and you should be able to order additional IP already.

Danny

marc gilbert
09-12-2014, 17:47
also still getting a error when trying to purchase a ip?

marc gilbert
09-12-2014, 17:17
so will u be able to change 2 ips i changed my main ip 2 1 of the 3 i purchased now i have just 2 ccproxy wont see

marc gilbert
09-12-2014, 16:14
could i swap the 3 ips i have orderd yesterday and try new from another location

Neil
09-12-2014, 16:13
Hi

Everything with the routing of the IPs to the server looks fine our side, I have increased your limit so you can order more IP Addresses.

marc gilbert
09-12-2014, 15:52
Server ID: 367888
right what im doing is running a program what needs a ip, so i have purchased 2ips on sunday added the ips to my network card i then installed ccproxy and added the ips into the program, i then open the program i am running and input the ip i would like to select and then connect my program to the internet, on monday i purchased a further 3 ips all london based and set them up the same way as the previous 2 were the previous 2 worked fine but the 3 new ips will not connect. i have been in contact by email but im not getting a quick response, i would like to purchase more ips to see if the issues was the actual ips but now im unable to.

Neil
09-12-2014, 11:32
Hi

Sorry it is not very clear what you want to do, please can you provide the issue you have and maybe server ID in clearer steps.

marc gilbert
08-12-2014, 22:40
hi i just purchased the dedi server and im having a few issues im running a web based program, i run the same set up on vps were i had 10ips all entered on the network card i would then run ccproxy have all the ips in there and when i run my program i would enter the ip select the pot and http, so i have done the same setup on my server and was ok on the 2 ips i purchased yesterday was running my program and ccproxy fine but today i purchased 3 more ips and location was london but im unable to get my program to connect the 3 new ips were entered into the network card then added to ccproxy and then added to my program the exact same way as the previous 2 ips what are running fine iv tried everything today and can not get the 3 new ips to connect they all start with 178 but the 2 i purchased yesterday dont, also im unable to purchase any more ips now seems i must prove RIPE justification, could ccproxy be blocking my new ips for some reason cheers marc.