OVH Community, your new community space.

Order IPs - Under the conditions of RIPE/ARIN, we are required to check how you use

kalehosting
01-01-2015, 16:10
I have same problem please help me.

"
Under the conditions of RIPE/ARIN, we are required to check how you use your IPs. Please get in touch with our Client Service.
"

I have that error. And still not fixed 3 days.

accounbtg
09-12-2014, 17:56
Quote Originally Posted by WillOVH
Hi accounbtg

I have updated your IP limit to 16. If a further increase is required at a later date please make a request via email to support.
With regards to your VAT exemption request please be aware this is not possible for EU citizens with personal accounts.
Is it possible to upgrade my account to corporate?
I will provide all required documents.

WillOVH
09-12-2014, 17:46
Hi accounbtg

I have updated your IP limit to 16. If a further increase is required at a later date please make a request via email to support.
With regards to your VAT exemption request please be aware this is not possible for EU citizens with personal accounts.

accounbtg
09-12-2014, 16:31
accountbg2 = is ME!
I just locked myself out, sorry!
Will be grateful if you are willing to help me with the IPs and VAT problems

accountbg2
09-12-2014, 15:37
Quote Originally Posted by TomOVH
Hello,

What will you be using the IPs for? I will then look into this for you.
Sorry about the delay, its me again, I locked myself out.....
I have ESXI installed. And I will run 10 virtual machines (most probably Windows XP) on it. Our software is written on Borland Delphi and I found it runs faster on XP. But ESXI doesn't have NAT build-in and my machines can't connect to internet at all. On other hand I own a company and I would like to give my colleagues access (remote access) to those machines. For the remote access we will also need real IPs. Hope it is clear now.

One more. I would like to have the VAT excluded from my invoice. We are European VAT registered company, what do you need in order to exclude VAT?
I am unable to change it from the admin panel, because I signed as an individual (by mistake, a delay with my verification, had to order again and so on).

Thank you.

TomOVH
09-12-2014, 14:17
Hello,

What will you be using the IPs for? I will then look into this for you.

accounbtg
09-12-2014, 12:55
Hello,

I ordered 4 IPs. But I need 4-6 more IPs, because I want each virtual machine to have a separate IP.
I use ESXI and I don't want to deal with NAT.
But I get the following message "Under the conditions of RIPE/ARIN, we are required to check how you use your IPs. Please get in touch with our Client Service"

Please fix that issue for me.

nichandle: gz4304-sys

Thank you,