OVH Community, your new community space.

Support ticket page on SYS/Kimsufi has an error

theatheist
23-12-2014, 19:10
Quote Originally Posted by john_gb
With respect, that is not a ticket system interface, it's a one way email gateway to your (clearly internal only) ticket system. Most vendors would let you see your own tickets, check their status, find out who is working (or not) on them, and add updates/info yourself. Hiding behind a one way email portal is nothing short of disgraceful!
Agreed, it's utterly disgraceful the level of customer service that is offered here. It is by far the worst I have ever seen from any hosting company.

john_gb
19-12-2014, 15:34
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Hi

To contact SYS support, you would use the following link:

http://www.soyoustart.com/en/contact...r-services.xml

Danny
With respect, that is not a ticket system interface, it's a one way email gateway to your (clearly internal only) ticket system. Most vendors would let you see your own tickets, check their status, find out who is working (or not) on them, and add updates/info yourself. Hiding behind a one way email portal is nothing short of disgraceful!

LawsHosting
19-12-2014, 11:28
Is there no way you, well, OVH's web team, add extra fields to it - like account ID and server name? As staff said themselves, they get confused when people use the same email on all panels. Or does the email indicate which site it's from?

Plus, how is a web form even secure - I understand the email generated is internal but even so....

Whatever happened to the standard ticket system

Dani
19-12-2014, 10:45
Hi

http://www.soyoustart.com/en/contact...r-services.xml

Danny

john_gb
19-12-2014, 02:38
I didn't even know there WAS a support ticket page, it's certainly not on my SYS console or the SYS support page, can you give us a URL please?

theatheist
16-12-2014, 08:48
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
Goes to show how much of a burden it is having multiple control panels
Indeed. Utterly ridiculous idea to create sys and split KS from OVH. They should have just simply had a different tier of support or even a premium/vip support where we could pay a monthly fee for higher priority etc.

LawsHosting
14-12-2014, 17:35
The issue was due to the email address being linked to more than 1 account. As the email address was bounded to multiple accounts, the ticket submission was unable to uniquely identify the customer as the support team would need to know the account to resolve the issue from the ticket itself.
Goes to show how much of a burden it is having multiple control panels

theatheist
14-12-2014, 11:07
Hi

The issue was due to the email address being linked to more than 1 account. As the email address was bounded to multiple accounts, the ticket submission was unable to uniquely identify the customer as the support team would need to know the account to resolve the issue from the ticket itself.

Danny
Ah I see, thanks for clarifying. So has this issue now been resolved?

Dani
13-12-2014, 13:06
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
A bug that sole purpose was to block some email addresses?

I was able to submit ticket from one address but not another, that seems like a block to me. Sorry if I'm very sceptical.
Hi

Danny

theatheist
13-12-2014, 03:28
Hi

As TomOVH as mentioned we don't block any email addresses. There was an issue with the ticket submission, this issue has now been resolved.

Danny
A bug that sole purpose was to block some email addresses?

I was able to submit ticket from one address but not another, that seems like a block to me. Sorry if I'm very sceptical.

mike_
11-12-2014, 17:00
What a strangely selective bug

Dani
11-12-2014, 16:21
Quote Originally Posted by TomOVH
Hello,

I can assure you we have not blocked any email addresses from contacting our support.

@theathiest could you please try sending another mail with the subject "test" to see if you get the same error? I'll then check our system and see if anything came through.
Hi

As TomOVH as mentioned we don't block any email addresses. There was an issue with the ticket submission, this issue has now been resolved.

Danny

theatheist
11-12-2014, 14:40
Quote Originally Posted by TomOVH
Hello,

I can assure you we have not blocked any email addresses from contacting our support.

@theathiest could you please try sending another mail with the subject "test" to see if you get the same error? I'll then check our system and see if anything came through.
Nope, exactly the same every time on both SYS and KS.

Using different address it works fine so something is up as it's not accepting my registered email address.

TomOVH
11-12-2014, 14:35
Hello,

theatheist
11-12-2014, 13:26
Hi

Can I have your NIC handle or ticket number. I will check this.

Danny
SYS: yi1151-sys
KS: yi1188-ks

My account email is blocked on both sites. I find this utterly appalling that a customer is treated this badly. My servers drives become faulty and they dont get replaced for 3-7 weeks and when I create support tickets and complain you block me?

Is a reliable customer service too much to ask?

edan
11-12-2014, 11:07
Hi

Danny
Please check this: pd106674-sys

Thanks,

Dani
11-12-2014, 10:12
Hi

Danny

mike_
11-12-2014, 09:23
This is unbelievable.

theatheist
11-12-2014, 05:31
It seems that my email address has been blocked because I changed email address and it worked straight away!

Looks like because I have been contacting them a lot recently due to having multiple servers with faulty drives and it taking weeks and weeks to get them replaced.

Tip for OVH: If you dont like customers complaining about hardware/support, maybe you should replace it in a reasonable time?

edan
11-12-2014, 03:41
I have the same problems also.

theatheist
11-12-2014, 02:08
Is anybody else having a problem submitting a ticket on SYS/KS?

I'm always getting an error every single time, I have checked capcha and it's always correct and I have tried different browsers but always get..

"An error occurred on registering your request"

Can somebody else test this please?