OVH Community, your new community space.

Double billing on SYS server renewal only 1 Invoice showing

mgould73
11-12-2014, 15:15
Quote Originally Posted by davidovh
Hello,

The expiration date of your server is now set to 2015-02-07 as both the payments have been processed.
Thank you david.

davidovh
11-12-2014, 11:37
Quote Originally Posted by mgould73
Hello I have tried to contact support for over a week with no answer on this billing problem yet.

I have renewed my server on Dec 5th [INVOICE SYSIE7428]. The system seemed to have an error, but it still took my payment and charged my credit card. My server did not register that it was renewed and was set to expire. I renewed again on December 7th, this time the system registered the payment in my billing section. [INVOICE SYSIE7483]. I was billed 2 times, but only 1 invoice is showing in the control panel. The server should now be paid for 2 months and a renewal should be for February the 6th. Can we fix my billing for my account to reflect this?

ID: gm196238-sys

Thank you,
Hello,

The expiration date of your server is now set to 2015-02-07 as both the payments have been processed.

mgould73
11-12-2014, 03:10
Hello I have tried to contact support for over a week with no answer on this billing problem yet.

I have renewed my server on Dec 5th [INVOICE SYSIE7428]. The system seemed to have an error, but it still took my payment and charged my credit card. My server did not register that it was renewed and was set to expire. I renewed again on December 7th, this time the system registered the payment in my billing section. [INVOICE SYSIE7483]. I was billed 2 times, but only 1 invoice is showing in the control panel. The server should now be paid for 2 months and a renewal should be for February the 6th. Can we fix my billing for my account to reflect this?

ID: gm196238-sys

Thank you,