OVH Community, your new community space.

issue ordering ip block

Deboshir
16-12-2014, 14:56
Quote Originally Posted by TomOVH
Hello,

What is your OVH nic handle? I will then look into this for you.
Tom,

this is not the only case, please take a look at this cross-thread - http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...u-use-your-IPs

several people facing same issue (thought none received any reply-notifications) - hopefully you can help...

sys Customer ID - kn15921-sys
OVH Customer ID - kn300029-ovh

bkim
16-12-2014, 14:36
thanks you its been resolved finally

TomOVH
15-12-2014, 10:33
Hello,

What is your OVH nic handle? I will then look into this for you.

bkim
15-12-2014, 00:37
I'm in the process of starting an online business selling vps services. At the moment everything is on hold as I need to allocate a large ip block. At the moment I can not, every time I try to order a block it tells me that I must contact support. I have done this multiple times stating that I'm starting an online vps business and that I need ip blocks to begin. This is what your team replies to me every time

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

In order to be able to add additional IP, weneed a spcification for what purpose the IPs will be used and ho many IPs you need.

Once we received a response from you we will adapt the number of IPs you wil be allowed to add.

If you have any further questions, please contact us.

Kind regards,

Edward
OVH.IE Support
"

Twice they have told me that they allocated me ip addresses. Once it was 32 and then 128 but I still can't order and it still tells me to contact support and when I do I get the same response over and over asking what I'm going to use them for.

I have already filled in the details for my organization and at this point I'm just getting more and more frustrated by the day. I skipped soyoustart and came to ovh directly because this is suppose to be the professional solution. I feel like every time I reply to my ticket it's as if I just opened my first one.

OVH please help me, what do I have to do to get an ip block and when/if I finally do and I'm ready to get another server will I go through this hassle again?