OVH Community, your new community space.

Email support?

Trapper
19-12-2014, 19:43
Quote Originally Posted by Smally1997
The old support system in Manager V3 was more than substantial for the job.
Yes - if a little French from time to time.

That said, I found a French/English mix on a page in v6 the other day...

~Trap

LawsHosting
19-12-2014, 04:07
Quote Originally Posted by Smally1997
At least that manager is complete, where the v6 is complete..... complete dog doo-doo.... Ugly UI.

Smally1997
18-12-2014, 21:46

happyman
18-12-2014, 18:10
Quote Originally Posted by davidovh
Hello,

Thanks for the feedback we will pass it onto our developers.
Or how about a proper ticketing system that customers can monitor the status of their tickets. This may help OVH to manage the tickets better, as they can see exactly what is outstanding.

At the moment it seems all too easy for OVH to miss critical fault reports, with customers chasing and chasing faults week after week.

davidovh
18-12-2014, 17:03
Quote Originally Posted by dragon2611
This, but also it at least lets you know they actually received your request.
Hello,

Thanks for the feedback we will pass it onto our developers.

dragon2611
17-12-2014, 22:03
Quote Originally Posted by happyman
The auto acknowledgement would give you a ticket number - so you can refer to it when phoning up support to chase it up.
This, but also it at least lets you know they actually received your request.

happyman
16-12-2014, 23:03
The auto acknowledgement would give you a ticket number - so you can refer to it when phoning up support to chase it up.

heise
16-12-2014, 21:04
What is an auto acknowledgement good for if you still have to wait 3 weeks to get a HDD fixed? If you posted on their website, they should give you a message, that your input was accepted. So you know, they know about your problem.

happyman
16-12-2014, 20:14
It would be nice, but no, it is normal not to get an auto acknowledgement.

dragon2611
16-12-2014, 20:06
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
Welcome to SYS/KS. Expect to wait weeks for replies to support requests and then more weeks to get faulty hardware replaced.
Should at least get an automated confirmation one would have throught

netbeamerp
15-12-2014, 19:17
Hi i owned the dedicated server and ireland support is very poor they never reply to question adn issues.

i want to shift my server from ireland to us so i can get propoer reply adn can talk on phone to us team.

i owned server RBX2 - Rack: 23B06 - Server ID: 162393

i have sent lot lot emails to support team but syoustart team seems to be very busy other than customer issues. they are not reply to my query.

my server have lot of problems
- i can not reboot my server it raise error.
- i can not take backup of server.

happyman
15-12-2014, 15:33
Yes, according to the SYS website - you can either log it using the web form, or you can make contact by telephone.

dragon2611
15-12-2014, 13:23
Am I right in thinking the correct way to contact support is to fill in the form on the SYS page of your country.

I'm supprised there's no Ticket system/ form once logged in so that they can verify the request actually came from the account holder

At least if there is I certainly couldn't find it.