OVH Community, your new community space.

OVH has the worst support ever

pbgben
02-01-2015, 10:53
I have had this issue too, I phoned them up on the emergency number and asked for my vps to be recreated on a new host NOT MOVED, whatever they did fixed it for me. I guess that some VM hosts get buggy.

M.hassan
20-12-2014, 14:42
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Hi

Your VPS comes with KVM included within your manager. If you use the KVM on the OVH manager, you can log into the VPS to locate the information.

I was able to check your VPS and it is currently online. SSH port 22 is currently open. I currently don't see port 80 or 443 as open.

Danny
there is a problem in the password generator system and it didn't fix from 2 days

i tried to change the password from the KVM it doesn't work too

the disk space,traffic,ram and processor graphs don't work and the answer is i have to check the firewall !!!!!!

and form yesterday nothing happened and i still have a problems with this VPS

IS THIS GOOD ???

Dani
19-12-2014, 16:07
Hi

Your VPS comes with KVM included within your manager. If you use the KVM on the OVH manager, you can log into the VPS to locate the information.

I was able to check your VPS and it is currently online. SSH port 22 is currently open. I currently don't see port 80 or 443 as open.

Danny

M.hassan
19-12-2014, 14:21
I have a problem with my cloud VPS

Ticket: 1960339

I have installed centos and CPANEL over 6 times every time i got wrong password and i tried to reset the password and i got wrong password too !!!

and you support answer is "Please snd us the result of:
#egrep "VOTRE-IP-PUBLIC" /var/log/secure"

HOW I CAN DO THIS IF I CAN'T ACCESS MY VPS BECAUSE THE PASSWORD I GOT EVERY TIME IN WRONR

I CAN'T ACCESS MY VPS

and you don't reply , my web site is down since yesterday

your support is too too slow

i'm losing time and clients because of your slow support

one time i lost 15 days of my servers because a problem in the network from your side and it took 15 DAYS to be resolved

IT'S TOO BAD OVH !!!!!!