OVH Community, your new community space.

random network down

start-your-web
08-01-2015, 16:27
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Contact the support, you will get the SLA listed on the website that we agree to.
contacted.

thanks

Neil
08-01-2015, 15:56
Quote Originally Posted by start-your-web
iam not having any network problem right now after the attack on german backbone has been resolved.

so if even its poor information, its already confirmed by ovh tasks http://status.ovh.es/?do=details&id=8452 so still waiting my deserved financial compensation.
Contact the support, you will get the SLA listed on the website that we agree to.

start-your-web
08-01-2015, 14:23
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Well http://im75.gulfup.com/TDIeB9.jpg is poor information, no traceroutes at all.

Ideally we need pings and traceroutes FROM and TO the server so we can check the routing both ways and also do you still have the issue?

Please also refrain from swearing at us in your emails, that will not help you get this resolved faster.
iam not having any network problem right now after the attack on german backbone has been resolved.

so if even its poor information, its already confirmed by ovh tasks http://status.ovh.es/?do=details&id=8452 so still waiting my deserved financial compensation.

Neil
08-01-2015, 14:07
Well http://im75.gulfup.com/TDIeB9.jpg is poor information, no traceroutes at all.

Ideally we need pings and traceroutes FROM and TO the server so we can check the routing both ways and also do you still have the issue?

Please also refrain from swearing at us in your emails, that will not help you get this resolved faster.

start-your-web
08-01-2015, 12:46
as you can see : http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...ll=1#post68529
they closed my financial compensation request "Neil" lying that i didn't give them any logs confirming the problem so here is photo from ticket :
ticket number : 76820 Open on 26/12/2014 21:26Closed on 02/01/2015 11:55 "closed by them without any explanation"

all my visitors are from middle east that's why its effected my services 100% for the past weeks as they were not monitoring their backbone in german!
i already said ten times this is not a problem with ddos mitigation service and i explained how iam sure about my thought technically but they continue in their lies.
more than 32 people working in my services in different middle east countries contacted me confirming the problem in the past tow weeks.

start-your-web
07-01-2015, 00:52
Quote Originally Posted by Maki187
start-your-web, U know, there is EDIT post option, u don't need constantly to write replay (spam).
There are bunch of network problem with OVH, but they do not want to accept that..
Yes you are right, ovh biggest problem it suffer from now that i did one more reply which being considered as spam and this is overloading ovh network and leads to crisis.

Be logic!

Maki187
07-01-2015, 00:32
start-your-web, U know, there is EDIT post option, u don't need constantly to write replay (spam).
There are bunch of network problem with OVH, but they do not want to accept that..

start-your-web
06-01-2015, 22:04
seems to be bad year for both sides.

start-your-web
06-01-2015, 22:01
Quote Originally Posted by K-Xander
Myself, this is the first time I'm getting these issues so can't say much.
check http://weathermap.ovh.net/europe
ovh europe network is highly overloaded in some parts.
they planned to expand their network to be 5T in 2015 but it didn't happen!?

K-Xander
06-01-2015, 21:52
Myself, this is the first time I'm getting these issues so can't say much.

start-your-web
06-01-2015, 21:44
Iam waiting an financial compensation from ovh to recover my financial losses that started from tow weeks ago becuase of this network downs and they didn't listen to me.
even when they listen they give me a stupid reply after a couple of days not related to the problem by any way.

start-your-web
06-01-2015, 21:36
Quote Originally Posted by K-Xander
Confirmed, middle east (quite a few countries) has packets loss issue. Probably some faulty upstream.
i tested from multiple location its world wide this time.

K-Xander
06-01-2015, 21:26
Confirmed, middle east (quite a few countries) has packets loss issue. Probably some faulty upstream.

start-your-web
06-01-2015, 20:51
proof from ovh.com

start-your-web
06-01-2015, 20:49
proof from ovh.com

start-your-web
06-01-2015, 20:47
nice not just middle east its world wide!

start-your-web
06-01-2015, 20:46
wow now this effect all france ovh network even this forum and ovh.com very high packet loss from middle east right now.

start-your-web
04-01-2015, 13:05
Quote Originally Posted by AngelDeaD
I'm also having this problem. For my two servers in GRA and RBX4 (yes, it's SoYouStart servers)
I'm using APF firewall, I limited 15000 connections at time. During the period, when I could not access my servers, it logged this messages:
net_ratelimit: 5937 callbacks suppressed
nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet

I talked to my friend who knows little more about network, he said this is an type of ACK attack.
Because I put only 15000 connections at time, RTM system detect defect on my server, so DC support, did soft restart. So I increased it. My server still was inaccessible, but RTM did NOT detect defect. This is proof that my servers (software and hardware) are not reason for this issue. I belive that all others from above who complain, are in same trouble as I am.
I would be very happy, if OVH or SoYouStart support fix this issue.

Thanks
this is "not" the problem i face.
iam talking about random network downs and its arise today not ddos mitigation problem.

thanks

AngelDeaD
04-01-2015, 00:36
I'm also having this problem. For my two servers in GRA and RBX4 (yes, it's SoYouStart servers)
I'm using APF firewall, I limited 15000 connections at time. During the period, when I could not access my servers, it logged this messages:
net_ratelimit: 5937 callbacks suppressed

I talked to my friend who knows little more about network, he said this is an type of ACK attack.
Because I put only 15000 connections at time, RTM system detect defect on my server, so DC support, did soft restart. So I increased it. My server still was inaccessible, but RTM did NOT detect defect. This is proof that my servers (software and hardware) are not reason for this issue. I belive that all others from above who complain, are in same trouble as I am.
I would be very happy, if OVH or SoYouStart support fix this issue.

Thanks

heise
03-01-2015, 16:48
Maybe this helps "What-to-do-if-there-is-an-emergency"

start-your-web
03-01-2015, 13:04
Quote Originally Posted by Maki187
I had problems, but on evry few days.. support also didn't find any packet loss.. but there was downtime..
Maby network is too busy at that time, or something like that.
it happens every day and some times every tow days

start-your-web
03-01-2015, 13:03
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Hi

I have just checked your server 338498 and i was unable to locate any packet loss. Can you provide me with some logs of this issue?

Danny
i provided you that in ticket but its closed with no any explanation!
so i opened new ticket

and here is the proof of down time :

on the left my server ip but i erased last numbers to security reasons and on the right google ip .

iam very near to cancel my services i can't accept any more money losses

Maki187
01-01-2015, 18:31
I had problems, but on evry few days.. support also didn't find any packet loss.. but there was downtime..
Maby network is too busy at that time, or something like that.

Dani
29-12-2014, 13:03
Hi

I have just checked your server 338498 and i was unable to locate any packet loss. Can you provide me with some logs of this issue?

Danny

Trapper
29-12-2014, 09:53
Have you looked at the weather maps?

http://weathermap.ovh.net/roubaix-4
http://weathermap.ovh.net/roubaix-5

... there is nothing showing now, but if you have delays try there while the problem is happening.

Also, check the status page for anything which may affect you...

http://status.ovh.net/

HTH,

~Trap

start-your-web
29-12-2014, 08:32
Quote Originally Posted by Athan
Similar going on for me today:

Datacentre
RBX 5
Rack
45E03
Server ID

The default route out has ping/traceroute response times of the order of 15 seconds (yes fifteen whole seconds, no milli), and occasionally having to wait ~30s for TCP packets on an SSH connection to go through.
and this is happened yesterday again
its just happen with all packets not just tcp.

Athan
28-12-2014, 13:17
Similar going on for me today:

Datacentre
RBX 5
Rack
45E03
Server ID

The default route out has ping/traceroute response times of the order of 15 seconds (yes fifteen whole seconds, no milli), and occasionally having to wait ~30s for TCP packets on an SSH connection to go through.

Criot
26-12-2014, 22:49
Have you submitted an incident ticket regarding this issue?

start-your-web
26-12-2014, 21:41
hi

iam facing very high packetloss and random network downs

my server in :
Datacentre
RBX 4
Rack
51B16
Server ID

this problem started from 48 hour ago

is any one else facing the same problem?!

thanks