OVH Community, your new community space.

Requesting update on orders

heise
29-12-2014, 00:18
If this was addressed then the company would see a huge influx of customers
Many servers are sold out. I don't think that is a big issue for them.

but the wait times do get a little fustrating
Just hope your hardware doesn't break down, because then it can really get frustrating.

Pledgy
28-12-2014, 22:39
I need to know the situation with three recent orders placed with SyS. The money was withdrawn from my Paypal account surprisingly quick, however I haven't received any further notifications. Attempts to contact SyS in regards to the orders seem alittle sluggish.

order number 33853535
Awaiting validation and setup - ASAP

order number 33853558
Incorrect order - Awaiting refund (Server never activated and refund requested within 30 minutes of order placed)

order number 33853574
Incorrect order - Awaiting refund (Server never activated and refund requested within 30 minutes of order placed)

I appreciate the busy time, but what fustrates me is the speed of which my money was taken to the contrast of the server activation. I currently rent another server from SyS which has been fine, however there seems to be a trend with the poor customer service. If this was addressed then the company would see a huge influx of customers, particularly those looking for game servers. I hope to rent further servers from yourselves but the wait times do get a little fustrating.

Kind Regards

James