OVH Community, your new community space.

Disgraceful!

S0phie
05-01-2015, 12:15
Hi,

1- Your order was placed on the UK website not the US one

2- We haven't received any payment for this order hence why your server hasn't been delivered

Maki187
02-01-2015, 23:42
And what do you except, that u will get VPS within 5 minutes ?
What do you think, who are you ? President of U.S.A ? Nope u are not, u have to wait for your turn, there are thousands of other clients ordering, writing tickets, etc..
Even if you were president of U.S.A, u would need to wait.. looking at internet bonton, it's normal to get response within 72 hours, so yes, they can give you your service after 3 days.

To clients like you, in my company I do not give service, I refund them, send them to hell and notify friendly companys to reject him (and they do it), just because u think you are only one in this world who wait for it's service.

Criot
02-01-2015, 16:32
Quote Originally Posted by Frany
What waiting 8 hours! For a VPS.
If you are a new customer your account has to be manually validated by you sending in your documents. I also believe that VPS orders are manually approved simply due to the amount of people that purchase them to abuse them.

Dani
02-01-2015, 12:06
Hi

I am unable to locate any payment for the order of 34112118. How have you paid for this order?

Danny

Frany
01-01-2015, 21:07
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
My problem is that you've clearly over reacted, you've came on here expecting for staff to review your ticket 'within 2 seconds' and respond. That's never going to happen with OVH, even when they're working normal hours. You have to be patient, and wait for a response.
What waiting 8 hours! For a VPS.

Criot
01-01-2015, 20:59
Quote Originally Posted by Frany
Okay, And what is your problem?
My problem is that you've clearly over reacted, you've came on here expecting for staff to review your ticket 'within 2 seconds' and respond. That's never going to happen with OVH, even when they're working normal hours. You have to be patient, and wait for a response.

Frany
01-01-2015, 20:47
Okay, And what is your problem?

Criot
01-01-2015, 20:40
http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...rs-(UK-and-IE)

The support will be closed on Thursday 1st January.
It probably takes a minute or two to read a ticket, then they have to get the appropriate information and respond, so even if they were working today, a few hour response time is NORMAL from a company of OVH's size, they definitely have more than one ticket at a time to deal with.

By the way, your quote is from the US site, UK support is not 24/7. The only support UK wise which is 24/7 is incident support, which you use when you have hardware or network issues with your products.

Frany
01-01-2015, 19:54
I have been waiting for my VPS for over 7 hours! Sent a few tickets no reply at all, You know what, Read here http://www.ovh.com/us/support/ Okay..

OVH Support:

Our teams are by your side 24/7/365

Where is our support, We've tried multiple times to send you tickets and you have not read them, It doesn't take 2 seconds to read a god damn ticket and fix the issue then i might be happy.

Order ID: 34112118