OVH Community, your new community space.

Order: Number: 34188956 STATUS

Neil
08-01-2015, 09:33
Hello

All our services can be delivered 24 hours a day and it is fully automatic, so if there are any delays it is due to stock or a bug/issue with the delivery system.

pbgben
07-01-2015, 09:39
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

It all looks fine and should be delivered today.
Or not, What's the process behind provisioning a server/service?

Is my order assigned to a single engineer/technician or can anyone work on my order? How many tech's are there per order? OVH provide such a good price that many people assume and accept that the support will be less then that of more expensive providers. So I guess that your workforce may be overloaded thus causing a delay in things.

Is it a 9-5 sort of job or do you have shift so that orders can be handled 24/7?

Thanks,

Neil
06-01-2015, 10:23
Hi

It all looks fine and should be delivered today.

pbgben
06-01-2015, 08:38
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hello

Have you contacted your local support? I can confirm the order is in progress it is just waiting on the final host to be installed.
Thanks for the reply, It can be a little difficult to contact via phone as I work in the opposite timezone GMT+11 - Is there another option other than phone and forum? (I prefer to wait for you on the forum Neil as you often have a better and faster response then support tickets)

Neil
05-01-2015, 12:11
Hello

Have you contacted your local support? I can confirm the order is in progress it is just waiting on the final host to be installed.

Criot
03-01-2015, 12:46
Is this your first time purchasing with OVH?

pbgben
03-01-2015, 00:30
Hows this order coming along? I thought that the website said It should be ready in 30mins?

"Infrastructure delivery time 30 minutes"
http://www.ovh.co.uk/dedicated-cloud/packs/customised/