OVH Community, your new community space.

refund all my service price (about 15 server)

Maki187
05-01-2015, 22:31
call french support, u can see phone number on ovh.com website.

hadi_gby
05-01-2015, 13:50
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Hi,

Your account is managed by our OVH France support team, please contact them directly. We do not deal with refunds nor account validations on the forum.
but dear
now is 3 days and not answer me any one , back 1/3 price of customer's and i need for ovh refund that unit i can back all customer's full money

S0phie
05-01-2015, 12:17
Hi,

Your account is managed by our OVH France support team, please contact them directly. We do not deal with refunds nor account validations on the forum.

Jane - OVH
05-01-2015, 11:54
Hi

The issue you are talking about concerns a French account. Please contact ovh.com support. This forum only relates to UK and IE customers. The French forum can be found here: http://forum.ovh.com/

Please note we cannot access FR accounts

hadi_gby
05-01-2015, 10:56
HI
according to [TICKET#2014122919038252] your account mg81452-ovh
ovh staff after 2 year say me that my validation docs is fake and after several send again . they say me that only utility bill is fake !!!
that is very very funny and they suspended all my server and i lost all user and credit in own business and now my customer want " server setupfees + ip setupfees and last month payment of servers " and i ovh must refund all it because my account suspended with any reall resoan and after 2 years that i was your customer . ( they igrone my email and not answer me on email )

please help me for solve it . this work of ovh staff not trust

sorry for bad english