OVH Community, your new community space.

Deserved financial compensation

Neil
08-01-2015, 10:29
Enough.

You haven't provided any logs to them, you just swearing and shouting and asking for 6 months in the emails, the SLA is on the website. If you have a network problem please provide logs as mentioned, if there is an issue with the anti-ddos then contact the anti-ddos team.

start-your-web
07-01-2015, 20:21
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
I believe billing is handled via support ticket, so open one.
yes you are right criot :

what is the *** with you guys!
iam saying :
this is a network problem not related to ddos mitigation.
and they reply :

Please note that any questions you have relating to our Anti-DDoS system can be asked via our Anti-DDoS mailing list:

antiddos@ovh.net

Criot
07-01-2015, 19:22
Quote Originally Posted by start-your-web
hi

the packet loss were on both auto and permanent so please don't give me the same information for the third time.
iam still waiting my financial compensation.
I believe billing is handled via support ticket, so open one.

start-your-web
07-01-2015, 17:55
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

Well you are welcome to ask for but even if it was our fault 1 month is the max, regarding the DDOS Protection you have IPs on Permanent so it is mitigating it before it reaches your statistics.
hi

the packet loss were on both auto and permanent so please don't give me the same information for the third time.
iam still waiting my financial compensation.

Neil
07-01-2015, 17:49
Hi

Well you are welcome to ask for but even if it was our fault 1 month is the max, regarding the DDOS Protection you have IPs on Permanent so it is mitigating it before it reaches your statistics.

start-your-web
07-01-2015, 16:54
I said the word 'perhaps' you did not provide any details about your server or account, so I had to assume.

If you are under DDOS Attack, then you are under DDOS Attack.... Try and find which website or service is causing the issue, after all if you are reselling it might be to remove it.
nice now i want more details and here is my nick handle : ea68528-ovh
iam a system administrator and i told you before my server statistics doesn't show any spike in traffic all the time and checked statistics in packet loss were going also so if even iam under ddos attack it doesn't effect all my ips together in the same time more than 32 fail over ip because there was no any spike in traffic.
and iam still waiting my financial compensation as the problem confirmed by ovh tasks.

Neil
07-01-2015, 16:18
i reported it from tow weeks ago and yesterday the attack arise and effected almost the whole world then they couldn't lie any more and need to check!!.
in the first time they replied with a useless reply not related to the problem from any point telling me that this server is under ddos attack!! iam talking about very high packet loss on more than 32ip for all types of packets and they are telling me that because iam under ddos attack!!
my server logs didn't show any spike in traffic.

this attack before arise were just effecting the whole middle east because it targets german point.

they are lie over and over to close tickets and run away!!!!

and now i want a financial compensation for ovh lazy support and liers that made me lose a lot of money.

also for your informations all network connections are coming from middle east .
I said the word 'perhaps' you did not provide any details about your server or account, so I had to assume.

If you are under DDOS Attack, then you are under DDOS Attack.... Try and find which website or service is causing the issue, after all if you are reselling it might be to remove it.

start-your-web
07-01-2015, 14:36
Hello

Have you contacted support with the logs? The SLA is listed on the website (1 month is the max you can get), I am not sure where you are located but perhaps you were affected by http://status.ovh.net/?do=details&id=8452
i reported it from tow weeks ago and yesterday the attack arise and effected almost the whole world then they couldn't lie any more and need to check!!.
in the first time they replied with a useless reply not related to the problem from any point telling me that this server is under ddos attack!! iam talking about very high packet loss on more than 32ip for all types of packets and they are telling me that because iam under ddos attack!!
my server logs didn't show any spike in traffic.

this attack before arise were just effecting the whole middle east because it targets german point.

they are lie over and over to close tickets and run away!!!!

and now i want a financial compensation for ovh lazy support and liers that made me lose a lot of money.

also for your informations all network connections are coming from middle east .

Neil
07-01-2015, 12:14
Hello

Have you contacted support with the logs? The SLA is listed on the website (1 month is the max you can get), I am not sure where you are located but perhaps you were affected by http://status.ovh.net/?do=details&id=8452

start-your-web
07-01-2015, 00:38
Quote Originally Posted by Maki187
They lay evryone, on evry single one dedicated server in OVH I have problem with network, and belive me, they will not give you compesation, unless tehnical team confirm problem.

For example, my server was for 21 days down for few hours per day (3-5-8...), due to hardware problem, and they told me, they can't give me compesation as tehnicians didn't confirm any problems.. and clearly in panel log files there were bunch of restarts, problem notifications etc... they just won't give that compensation.
I agree with you completely.
I have tow servers also with soyoustart which belongs to "ovh" and also suffered from network problems, even usa ovh data center i got server with them network down for no reason more than hour and i fixed it via modify ddos mitigation to auto!.
Its completely unstable network.
I don't care if its 3T or even 50T connection its just terrible.
I know germany provider with 960G only and iam with them for a couple of years they are having a very very stable network you can't compare it with ovh terrible network.

Maki187
07-01-2015, 00:25
They lay evryone, on evry single one dedicated server in OVH I have problem with network, and belive me, they will not give you compesation, unless tehnical team confirm problem.

For example, my server was for 21 days down for few hours per day (3-5-8...), due to hardware problem, and they told me, they can't give me compesation as tehnicians didn't confirm any problems.. and clearly in panel log files there were bunch of restarts, problem notifications etc... they just won't give that compensation.

start-your-web
06-01-2015, 22:29
That doesn't give you 6 months of free service, the way I see it if your services were that important to you and the issues hadn't been resolved in a timely manor, you'd of moved to another provider.

Don't get high hopes on getting 6 months of free service.
Honest is enough for me.
I hate liers and they lied many times about this problem to just close the ticket and run away.
Moving to another provider is not that easy step it costs more money and more time "its complicated software" and at the end more customer being unsatisfied.

Criot
06-01-2015, 22:23
Reported the problem from tow weeks ago with clear proofs and they didn't even tried to solve it.
I deserve even more than this cause i lost many customers and my customers have a big financial loses also.
That doesn't give you 6 months of free service, the way I see it if your services were that important to you and the issues hadn't been resolved in a timely manor, you'd of moved to another provider.

Don't get high hopes on getting 6 months of free service.

start-your-web
06-01-2015, 22:20
What makes you think you deserve 6 months free?
Reported the problem from tow weeks ago with clear proofs and they didn't even tried to solve it.
I deserve even more than this cause i lost many customers and my customers have a big financial loses also.

Criot
06-01-2015, 22:16
What makes you think you deserve 6 months free?

start-your-web
06-01-2015, 21:57
Hi

This thread related to this : http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...m-network-down

As we all seen this network downs today that effected even ovh.com and soyoustart.com, you can't lie this time.

As i suffered from this random network downs and support were useless i deserved financial compensation because i lose 650$ due this bad service & support.

And according to your terns deserve 100% free month but actually i deserve 6 free months.

Iam waiting to see what you will do about that.

Sorry for making this thread but why?! because ovh forums are the only active way to get some thing done in a month instead of using support tickets and wait three months