OVH Community, your new community space.

Do soyoustart refund fresh paid orders ?

Criot
10-01-2015, 12:21
Quote Originally Posted by crossing
Yes, you can pay + 10-20% on hetzner servers for example but support/panel/ free remote hands will beat SYS by far. Now depends what people needs the server for, if you need remote hands urgently you're doomed on SYS ( I know people that ordered KVM over IP 7 days ago and still didn't get it) , the same with disk replacement, etc.
It's exactly why you go with OVH directly and get access to incident support, OVH itself pricing is very much similar to Hetzner and OVH also offer a North America location and DDoS Protection.

I have nothing against Hetzner, but they do need to add in the likes of DDoS Protection which is very important in this day, even if for an additional fee.

crossing
10-01-2015, 09:24
Quote Originally Posted by mrinal
Do enlighten us if you find a more professional service provider providing similar infrastructure at these price points.

Yes, you can pay + 10-20% on hetzner servers for example but support/panel/ free remote hands will beat SYS by far. Now depends what people needs the server for, if you need remote hands urgently you're doomed on SYS ( I know people that ordered KVM over IP 7 days ago and still didn't get it) , the same with disk replacement, etc.

mrinal
10-01-2015, 07:50
Quote Originally Posted by crossing
Then "refund only in the absence of provision of the Service by the Supplier" its abusive.

I don't know whats the general impression for SYS but reading the refund policy and what people report on forum (many hardware failures, really bad late support when failure occur, late server provision , 4 days to received the requested IPs, etc) this could be one of the worst dedicated servers provider. I wonder what other people think about it.
Do enlighten us if you find a more professional service provider providing similar infrastructure at these price points.

crossing
10-01-2015, 06:59
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Not every provider is required to offer a 30 day refund policy, I believe the minimum under UK law is 7 days.
Then "refund only in the absence of provision of the Service by the Supplier" its abusive.

I don't know whats the general impression for SYS but reading the refund policy and what people report on forum (many hardware failures, really bad late support when failure occur, late server provision , 4 days to received the requested IPs, etc) this could be one of the worst dedicated servers provider. I wonder what other people think about it.

Criot
09-01-2015, 21:55
Not every provider is required to offer a 30 day refund policy, I believe the minimum under UK law is 7 days.

crossing
09-01-2015, 21:41
I just made a fresh order and decided to ask for refund due to lack of support, very late delivery of IPs ( ore than 4 days), etc. I just contacted soyoustart support asking for refund. Do they refund .. ?

By reading their terms if the server is provisioned = no refund, hopefully my server will not be deployed.. :

"The Service will be made available after the Suppli
er has validated the payment and within a
maximum period of 7 days from the date that the pur
chase order is paid by the Customer.
The actual payment is made when the sums correspond
ing to the Service are definitively
credited to the Supplier account.
After this period and in the absence of provision o
f the Service by the Supplier, the Customer
reserves the right to request cancellation of the t
ransaction and a refund of the sums already
paid."

So actually I will be refund it only after 7 days !

Where is the right of testing the services and ask for refund in 30 days, like every provider does ?