OVH Community, your new community space.

Smaller server with vRack

Neil
12-01-2015, 11:18
Hello

The vRack is only allowed on the services listed in the link, the servers have two network cards and because it is a vlan you can choose any IP you want for the vLan.

Criot
10-01-2015, 16:45
Quote Originally Posted by akmalhisyam
Hi OVH Support and All,
I have a few question,

1. Can I order a dedicated server with a smaller disk configuration? 2 x 3TB is too much for my requirement but I need the vRack.
2. Is it possible to use vRack with VPS?
3. If I buy any server from OVH would I get an internal IP address? And If there is internal IP address for each server, what is the link speed if I want to interconnect multiple server using internal network?

Regards,
Akmal
For infrastructure you can choose your disk configuration when ordering, but you won't get the price any cheaper than advertised, some other disk configurations cost more to have (SSDs, SAS etc). More information on vRack is here: https://www.ovh.co.uk/solutions/vrack/ and it doesn't look like you can connect VPS to vRack.

I'm not sure about your final question but the page I linked above should help.

akmalhisyam
10-01-2015, 16:14
Hi OVH Support and All,
I have a few question,

1. Can I order a dedicated server with a smaller disk configuration? 2 x 3TB is too much for my requirement but I need the vRack.
2. Is it possible to use vRack with VPS?
3. If I buy any server from OVH would I get an internal IP address? And If there is internal IP address for each server, what is the link speed if I want to interconnect multiple server using internal network?

Regards,
Akmal