OVH Community, your new community space.

Average support time?

Heaodetrats
12-01-2015, 09:52
The OVH forum is a community led initiative that allows other OVH & SYS customers and potential customers to discuss products, services and anything which is of interest, helpful and beneficial to our members. It exists to encourage useful and helpful discussions so that everyone benefits.

New customers of OVH, SYS and KS must be validated first before their order can be processed. Information about this is given during the ordering process. Anything related to validations and vat exemptions will NOT be supported on this forum. Billing discussions on a public forum are not secure and may lead the poster to be banned indefinitely. Please note that it can take up to 24/48 hours (Mon - Fri) for accounts to be validated. We appreciate your patience with this and confidence in us that your account will be validated as soon as possible. Please note it is processed on a queue based method, first come first served. Sending multiple emails will only delay this process.

Criot
11-01-2015, 21:35
They don't work weekends, probably a few hours response time during their normal working hours (with OVH). Incident support is available 24/7 for network/hardware issues.

JoshuaAldridge
11-01-2015, 21:32
So I need response from support and its been over 48 hours now. I can't do anything until they get back to me.