OVH Community, your new community space.

Order Request Info

Isiah
14-01-2015, 13:28
I replied to the email yesterday, support@ovh.ie one I believe right?

davidovh
14-01-2015, 12:25
Quote Originally Posted by Isiah
Hi, I've been waiting for my server, the email containing verification info wasn't very clear. I assume you would have just replied to the email to send in the information that proves your address/personal info.

When does that get verified and when does my server get delivered? I'm ok with waiting, but I'd at least like an ETA on how long I'm going to be forced to wait? I've sent two emails but if I don't get a response some time tomorrow I'd like to request a refund.

Order number is: 34577645
Thanks.
Your order 34577645 entered a manual check. Reply to the email from my colleague regarding this and the order will be accepted.

Please use email to resolve this issue.

Isiah
13-01-2015, 17:36
Hi, I've been waiting for my server, the email containing verification info wasn't very clear. I assume you would have just replied to the email to send in the information that proves your address/personal info.

When does that get verified and when does my server get delivered? I'm ok with waiting, but I'd at least like an ETA on how long I'm going to be forced to wait? I've sent two emails but if I don't get a response some time tomorrow I'd like to request a refund.

Order number is: 34577645
Thanks.