OVH Community, your new community space.

I ordered 16 IPs on 08/01/2015 - I still don't have it - order #34440379

davidovh
19-01-2015, 16:29
Quote Originally Posted by crossing
Today I received this message :

Code:
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We increases your IP limit to 64 IP addresses.

If there is anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Edward

Customer Support
But the 16 IPs are not present under my panel..
You will have received an email regarding this order. Please correspond to this query via email.

crossing
16-01-2015, 23:13
Quote Originally Posted by TomOVH
Hello,

Thank you for sending your documents, we will take care of this for you as soon as possible.
Today I received this message :

Code:
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We increases your IP limit to 64 IP addresses.

If there is anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Edward

Customer Support
But the 16 IPs are not present under my panel..

TomOVH
16-01-2015, 13:19
Hello,

Thank you for sending your documents, we will take care of this for you as soon as possible.

digilin
16-01-2015, 07:56
Well, you should read this forum first. You see SYS support sucks. I mean it REALLY sucks. You will not received the IPs any soon. you know why ? Because the IP pool is nearly empty and big sharks with BIG orders ( i.e. > 100 servers ) want it to .. an ALOT more , so they have to decide either to give it to them or to a poor client with one server. And they delay , delay and keep delaying the order more and more, because they can, because they have on their TOS. People don't read TOS, they JUMP IN and only after they complain. I 'm sure you have one server...or maximum 2.. So my advice : ask for refund as you still can ! YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE IPs, I've been there I've done that. Actually I have received the IPs exactly in 28 days, but you know what, only 10 IPs were working ! So again, my advice for every single server client : LEAVE IT ALONE. And by the way, stop posting to this forum 'hoping' for someone from support to actually help you here.. they will not and that's because there in ONE single person behind SYS. He is doing all the stuff. Why ? TO give you cheap prices ! You want it cheap ? YOU HAVE IT ! 35 euro /32gb RAM ! woow ! that's awesome deal ! But for what costs ? For the costs os one person support for xxxxxxxx clients. Have a nice day and don't forget to relax and go further.

crossing
15-01-2015, 14:13
If any SYS staff read this please make the 16 IPs available. I have sent the appropriate documents 8 times to support@soyoustart.com, validation-ie@soyoustart.com . I also replied with documents to the appropriate order confirmation email which was asking for ID and recent bill ( email subject : Re: [ORDER 34440379] ) .

Please anyone from support do something to help me !