OVH Community, your new community space.

Failover IP's stopped working

krisnewton
18-01-2015, 17:14
Quote Originally Posted by setrox
i think 94.23.X.X network have this problem. my friend have same problem and his main ip 94.23.57.X.
I agree just wish they'd accept there's and issue and not just me. These needs sorting ASAP as 5 days offline is beyond a joke.

setrox
18-01-2015, 17:10
Quote Originally Posted by krisnewton
My main IP is 94.23.39.X all was working fine until Wednesday morning.
i think 94.23.X.X network have this problem. my friend have same problem and his main ip 94.23.57.X.

krisnewton
18-01-2015, 16:22
Quote Originally Posted by setrox
what is your main ip address? 94.23.23.X or 94.23.X.X ? I think this is our common
My main IP is 94.23.39.X all was working fine until Wednesday morning.

setrox
18-01-2015, 15:58
I've called support everyday and all I get is "I've updates your ticket and I'll be kept updated". This truly has to be the worst tech support in the world, they are happy to take your money, don't off you anything in return and don't privide the service you pay for.
what is your main ip address? 94.23.23.X or 94.23.X.X ? I think this is our common

krisnewton
18-01-2015, 15:24
I've called support everyday and all I get is "I've updates your ticket and I'll be kept updated". This truly has to be the worst tech support in the world, they are happy to take your money, don't off you anything in return and don't privide the service you pay for.

setrox
18-01-2015, 03:51
Hi OVH Support,

Thanks for your response. I have logged a support ticket via the link you provided on Thursday morning, plus I've rang the support team everyday for a resolution. My ticket number TICKET#2015011519003682 and any help would be very much appreciated. I've been offline since Wednesday morning when you had a routing issue on the network.

Thanks,

Kris
Quote Originally Posted by ldc
Same issue.
please call support..maybe They help us.

ldc
17-01-2015, 21:10
Same issue.

krisnewton
17-01-2015, 13:30
Hi OVH Support,

Thanks for your response. I have logged a support ticket via the link you provided on Thursday morning, plus I've rang the support team everyday for a resolution. My ticket number TICKET#2015011519003682 and any help would be very much appreciated. I've been offline since Wednesday morning when you had a routing issue on the network.

Thanks,

Kris

setrox
17-01-2015, 12:12
It's defo an issue with them, first they tried to say it was my CentOS VM's at fault, so I setup a Server 2012 R2 with a failover IP to prove it wasn't me. Proved it wasn't then they said they'd have to pass the call to their Hardward and Networking team. What's p***ingme off the most is not only have I got loads of unhappy customers but it's costing me money.
same problem. They last message

Hello,

For any issues relating to SoYouStart support or validation please use
the contact us form on the SoYouStart website or give us a call.

http://www.soyoustart.com/ie/contact...r-services.xml

Regards
OVH Support.

krisnewton
17-01-2015, 11:47
It's defo an issue with them, first they tried to say it was my CentOS VM's at fault, so I setup a Server 2012 R2 with a failover IP to prove it wasn't me. Proved it wasn't then they said they'd have to pass the call to their Hardward and Networking team. What's p***ingme off the most is not only have I got loads of unhappy customers but it's costing me money.

krisnewton
17-01-2015, 11:42
Still none are working and haven't heard anything for Tech Support. It's funny how Wednesday morning they had an issue with the network and had to make changes to failover IP's and since mine haven't worked.

setrox
17-01-2015, 11:42
i have this problem too. my ips not work always stop 10-12 hours later. everyday i use this command 'service network restart'. Support is very bad. They always say ' your local conf problem'. i have another servers and no problem here. my latest server have this problem. please look this picture. ips loss packet.

ozgurerdogan
17-01-2015, 09:51
Scary... What is the situtaion now?

krisnewton
16-01-2015, 21:35
Hi All,

Is anyone else experiencing issues with their failover IP's. All mine have stopped working since Wednesday morning, logged a support ticked, several phone calls and my server is still offline. I've been told it's a routing issue and is with there network team but clearly don't rush.