OVH Community, your new community space.

16 IP Included

Neil
27-01-2015, 11:34
Quote Originally Posted by WhereInSussex
Thanks Neil (and Criot),

All set up and working now, there is "Unblocked" next to 13 of the 16 on the vmac page, but three haven't got this next to them.

What does "unblocked" mean and what does it not being there signify?

Steve

PS Neil, glad you like the site, we're in the process of migrating it from a VPS to the dedicated, as it's getting busier; especially given the problems at London Bridge

Unblocked just means the IPs are Unblocked, In the past they may of been blocked for Misconfiguration or Abuse issues.

I am sure it is getting busier with London Bridge now

WhereInSussex
24-01-2015, 12:11
Thanks Neil (and Criot),

All set up and working now, there is "Unblocked" next to 13 of the 16 on the vmac page, but three haven't got this next to them.

What does "unblocked" mean and what does it not being there signify?

Steve

PS Neil, glad you like the site, we're in the process of migrating it from a VPS to the dedicated, as it's getting busier; especially given the problems at London Bridge

Neil
20-01-2015, 11:19
Hi

That is correct, you just pay the setup fee.

FYI huge fan of BRTV

Criot
19-01-2015, 23:10
I get this:

1. Choose the destination server
Server *
Il reste 16 slots disponibles pour ce serveur. <

2. Choose your options
Number of IPs * <
Country *
Organisation *

3. Select a duration
Until 30 January 2015*:* £ 27.20 excl. VAT (£ 32.64 incl. VAT) << This appears at the end after choosing all options
You will only be charged once for the first 16 IPs regardless of what that shows.

WhereInSussex
19-01-2015, 21:26
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDaz
Unless you have paid for the IPs already, I believe there is still a one off setup fee.
I get this:

1. Choose the destination server
Server *
Il reste 16 slots disponibles pour ce serveur. <

2. Choose your options
Number of IPs * <
Country *
Organisation *

3. Select a duration
Until 30 January 2015*:* £ 27.20 excl. VAT (£ 32.64 incl. VAT) << This appears at the end after choosing all options

DigitalDaz
19-01-2015, 21:15
Hi,

I've got 16 IP included:

Code:
Failover IP	16 included and up to 128 as an option ( £1.69 excl. VAT*/month/IP (or*£2.03*incl. VAT) )
and I've had my limit raised to 16 after complying with the RIPE regulation, but when I go to "Order IPs" on my server control panel, it wants to charge me. But there is only 1 IP listed on the main page.
Unless you have paid for the IPs already, I believe there is still a one off setup fee.

*Only setup fees of £1.69 excl. VAT /IP (or £2.03 incl. VAT) are required, renewal is free.

WhereInSussex
19-01-2015, 20:45
Hi,

I've got 16 IP included:

Code:
Failover IP	16 included and up to 128 as an option ( £1.69 excl. VAT*/month/IP (or*£2.03*incl. VAT) )
and I've had my limit raised to 16 after complying with the RIPE regulation, but when I go to "Order IPs" on my server control panel, it wants to charge me. But there is only 1 IP listed on the main page.