We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Cant use my SPLA key

anilkumar247
29-01-2015, 14:59
Quote Originally Posted by net7
I can confirm that adding an SPLA key now works again.

Edit: It seems the system is unable to install windows using the SPLA license. I selected a custom windows installation, selected Windows 2012 Standard R2, and selected "Use SPLA Key". It all goes good until step 4 (after copying system) where it reverts back to the old operating system (Win2012 HyperV) and it goes into Windows Rescue mode.
Hi
its working fine now
they have a new option now. In which you have to select the option for using SPLA license in the installation menus.
http://prntscr.com/5yj7re
tick that option and the windows installs fine
I tried and it worked fine

net7
28-01-2015, 19:11
I can confirm that adding an SPLA key now works again.

Edit: It seems the system is unable to install windows using the SPLA license. I selected a custom windows installation, selected Windows 2012 Standard R2, and selected "Use SPLA Key". It all goes good until step 4 (after copying system) where it reverts back to the old operating system (Win2012 HyperV) and it goes into Windows Rescue mode.

anilkumar247
28-01-2015, 03:35
Hello
I called Support a few days ago regarding this (26th Jan) and was told that this will be resolved shortly. But unfortunately its not resolved yet and i am unable to add the SPLA license to my server and which inturn is causing loss for me and my client.
I was told by the support agent via phone that i will be given some sort of work around , if its not fixed shortly. According to the forum topics, this issue is being fixed for the last 8 days. Hope you will get this fixed fast or provide us a alternative.

Thanks

Dani
27-01-2015, 09:24
Hi

This issue is currently being worked on. Unfortunately I don't have an exact ETA but it should be resolved shortly.

Danny

net7
27-01-2015, 03:05
Is there an update on this, perhaps an ETA?... I too just purchased a server and cannot add my SPLA key.

anilkumar247
26-01-2015, 17:49
Me too facing this issue now, just ordered a new server and i am unable to add SPLA license to the IP.
http://prntscr.com/5xco7l
Just stuck at selecting, and it wont show the servers.

Update : Called customer care, and they say that its a known issue and is being resolved as a top priority issue and should be resolved Shortly.

freddyman
26-01-2015, 17:18
bump bump... bumpi bump i sayy.. bump bump bump

robw
26-01-2015, 09:19
Me neither. I now have 2 servers sat here that are useless to me.

freddyman
24-01-2015, 18:08
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Hi

We is currently looking into this issue.

Danny
Hows it going? Still cnat add SPLA licens..

freddyman
23-01-2015, 18:09
Quote Originally Posted by robw
I think I have the same issue. I can't add my SPLA key to 2 new servers. When I go to select which server I want to add the key to, the drop down box just shows 'selecting...' and doesn't populate with my server list.
Yeah i got the same problem now myself

Good to hear that they are working on it

Btw, it says that i should have 2x2 TB ? If i not running them in raid 1, wouldnt i be able to have 4TB then? Use all lthe 2x2?

Dani
23-01-2015, 15:53
Hi

We is currently looking into this issue.

Danny

robw
23-01-2015, 14:27
I think I have the same issue. I can't add my SPLA key to 2 new servers. When I go to select which server I want to add the key to, the drop down box just shows 'selecting...' and doesn't populate with my server list.

freddyman
22-01-2015, 20:00
bump...

freddyman
22-01-2015, 13:54
Quote Originally Posted by anilkumar247
Hello
Have you opened a support ticket regarding this?
The support reply will be late , but you will get a solution for sure from support.
Yeah i sent them an email from there website, cant understand why it worked one time but not again..

anilkumar247
22-01-2015, 13:50
Hello
Have you opened a support ticket regarding this?
The support reply will be late , but you will get a solution for sure from support.

freddyman
22-01-2015, 12:45
bump bump, bump bumo bbbbuuumpp bump bump!!!
i say... bump bump... bump bump bump

freddyman
21-01-2015, 22:33
Bump: Something must be wrong with the system since it worked before? How long will it take before i can use my licens?

freddyman
21-01-2015, 19:33
Hello!

I cant choose my own SPLA key when i click on the reinstall button, is there anything wrong?

ID: af83127-sys

at the moment, the status on my key is: Validation in progress, but it worked before to install windows, but i change to debian for a while and now i cant install windows, tried to change my SPLA key to another one but i still cant install Windows

Thankfull for all answers i can get