OVH Community, your new community space.

IPs location

freshwire
24-01-2015, 11:52
There isn't much harm in just posting the IP publically. It only associates the IP with your username. It's not something I would fight to keep secret.

Robbb
24-01-2015, 09:17
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
Dani has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Dani from the recipient list and send the message again.

Dani
23-01-2015, 16:52
Quote Originally Posted by Robbb
Dani I tried to send you my ip addresses but you are not receiving ps, so please provide the way to contact with you.
Hi

You can either contact your local support or you just PM me the IP.

Danny

Robbb
23-01-2015, 15:36
Quote Originally Posted by anilkumar247
http://www.geoiptool.com/
This site has given me more accurate info's. So please try this also.
I wrote that I checked on webpage which linked here. I don't know any other, so you can paste here (even if they're outdated).

Robbb
23-01-2015, 15:30
Dani I tried to send you my ip addresses but you are not receiving ps, so please provide the way to contact with you.

anilkumar247
23-01-2015, 10:57
Quote Originally Posted by Robbb
I attached to my server two blocks of 4 IP addresses each. When I ordered them I choose as location Ireland and now I can see in my panel country IE. When I use any tool like Geo IP Tool this blocks are not located in Ireland but one in France and the other in Germany. Is there any way to correct this? Do I have to contact with support? Great, but how?
Hi, i alos had some problems in the past like this, and later figured out that the problem was with the database in which i was checking these IP's
Most of the times it was due the outdated database of the site where i check.
http://www.geoiptool.com/
This site has given me more accurate info's. So please try this also.
I am not saying that the IP's given to you might not be wrong, but just saying a possibility.

Dani
23-01-2015, 10:29
Hi

Can you provide me with the IP so I can check this? Alternatively, you can contact your local support directly where they can look into this.

Thanks

Danny

Robbb
22-01-2015, 23:55
I attached to my server two blocks of 4 IP addresses each. When I ordered them I choose as location Ireland and now I can see in my panel country IE. When I use any tool like Geo IP Tool this blocks are not located in Ireland but one in France and the other in Germany. Is there any way to correct this? Do I have to contact with support? Great, but how?