OVH Community, your new community space.

How long i need to hunt for the server?

Criot
30-01-2015, 13:00
Quote Originally Posted by Mahatma
I am trying to buy a server on soyoustart for last week.
I am logging in every day to check availability and no luck I need SYS-IP-4 or E3-SAT-4 or even SYS-IP-5 as long it has MegaRAID, since I started to hunt they just not there. I need it ASAP I called the support to ask how long it will take and why it showed that the last one was delivered tonight 2 hours ago and I am still looking and it was not available. So they explained me that it is the time when it was delivered not sold. I wonder how can I buy it. I am keeping refreshing the page and no luck it is not there.
I am ovh user for around 8-10 years and I am starting to wonder if they have some issues and maybe it is time to go?
SYS has old servers and I don't believe they produce new ones, therefore any that become available are what other clients cancel, SYS is very popular so they soon get grabbed when they are available.

If you want guaranteed availability you need to buy from OVH directly, otherwise it's just a matter of getting lucky with SYS.

Mahatma
30-01-2015, 01:58
I am trying to buy a server on soyoustart for last week.
I am logging in every day to check availability and no luck I need SYS-IP-4 or E3-SAT-4 or even SYS-IP-5 as long it has MegaRAID, since I started to hunt they just not there. I need it ASAP I called the support to ask how long it will take and why it showed that the last one was delivered tonight 2 hours ago and I am still looking and it was not available. So they explained me that it is the time when it was delivered not sold. I wonder how can I buy it. I am keeping refreshing the page and no luck it is not there.
I am ovh user for around 8-10 years and I am starting to wonder if they have some issues and maybe it is time to go?