OVH Community, your new community space.

Been waiting for nearly 2 weeks for my server

davidovh
04-02-2015, 12:25
Quote Originally Posted by Clawx207
Hello,

On the 20th of January I ordered a Dedicated server with soyoustart.com/ie, and that order "Disappeared" from all of my records (Bank account, control panel, ect.). I had went through the verification process already since i am a new user. No big deal, i started a second order, and within a day, I was asked for the same material in the new user verification process again. Sent the stuff again, it was "verified" again, and I haven't heard back since. I realize this is a manual process and there will be a bit of waiting, but it has been nearly half a month now, and I would like something that would confirm that my order is actually in the system.

My order number is 34844620.
You have been sent an email regarding this issue.

Clawx207
02-02-2015, 20:32
Hello,

On the 20th of January I ordered a Dedicated server with soyoustart.com/ie, and that order "Disappeared" from all of my records (Bank account, control panel, ect.). I had went through the verification process already since i am a new user. No big deal, i started a second order, and within a day, I was asked for the same material in the new user verification process again. Sent the stuff again, it was "verified" again, and I haven't heard back since. I realize this is a manual process and there will be a bit of waiting, but it has been nearly half a month now, and I would like something that would confirm that my order is actually in the system.

My order number is 34844620.