We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Ovh and sys relation with control panel.

ozgurerdogan
02-02-2015, 22:48
So ovh sounds quicker and better compared to sys? About about ticket response times compared to sys even I wont need to contact them as long as kvm works fine but wondering anyway.

Criot
02-02-2015, 22:36
Quote Originally Posted by ozgurerdogan
Are you using both sys and ovh service? And what do you mean "direct access to incident tickets" ?
I was using both but only OVH now. Incident tickets are what you use for hardware/network issues. With SYS you have to contact support and they open incident ticket, where as with OVH you can open and respond to the ticket yourself, generally meaning hardware/network issues will be resolved quicker.

ozgurerdogan
02-02-2015, 22:31
Are you using both sys and ovh service? And what do you mean "direct access to incident tickets" ?

Criot
02-02-2015, 22:12
Quote Originally Posted by ozgurerdogan
Is ovh support team same as sys support team? Are they both same avarage, response time etc?
I've noticed quicker response time from OVH themselves usually, but with OVH you have direct access to incident tickets so you don't need to contact support in the event of hardware/network issues.

ozgurerdogan
02-02-2015, 22:06
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
No, you cannot see OVH servers in the SYS Manager. I believe you can transfer IPs from SYS to OVH but not from OVH to SYS.
Is ovh support team same as sys support team? Are they both same avarage, response time etc?

Criot
02-02-2015, 21:51
No, you cannot see OVH servers in the SYS Manager. I believe you can transfer IPs from SYS to OVH but not from OVH to SYS.

ozgurerdogan
02-02-2015, 21:49
If I get a server from ovh range, can I see it in sys control panel and use existing FO ips for ovh servers too?