OVH Community, your new community space.

Refund request

AlbaHost
04-02-2015, 10:52
Quote Originally Posted by bouzikas
I have requested a refund too. I have just installed CentOS on the dedicated but they told me that i cannot have a refund because i have installed an operating system!

This company sucks! They gave me blacklisted IPs and they refuse to give me whitelisted!
Well, i just have to say enjoy your 60€ that you have got from me because these are the only one you will ever get and wheνever i have the chance i will promote you! :P
They are gona to be really terrible and this is nothing new, if you have checked my another thread:
http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...staff-explain!

You will see whats happened, this is the same as: If someone joined in your irc chat server/webchat and advertise someones website and the owner of that chatserver to complain a abuse to a HOSTER throught OVH and smarty ovh abuse department tell to me that i have to suspend all irc chat server which we have 8 resellers and more than 2000 customers without to mention nor provide any REAL logs regarding abuse.

bouzikas
03-02-2015, 23:21
I have requested a refund too. I have just installed CentOS on the dedicated but they told me that i cannot have a refund because i have installed an operating system!

This company sucks! They gave me blacklisted IPs and they refuse to give me whitelisted!
Well, i just have to say enjoy your 60€ that you have got from me because these are the only one you will ever get and wheνever i have the chance i will promote you! :P

AlbaHost
03-02-2015, 16:46
Hello,

After a nightmare with terrible ovh abuse department as i mentioned in another OVH related thread we are gona to terminate all our servers with OVH/SYS. Our servers are paid till 25.3.2015 we request money back.
I have seen lots of unhappy OVH customers and alot of complains but such terrible company/support except abuse department i've never seen.