OVH Community, your new community space.

cPanel License - Dual billing asked -How to resolve ?

bilberh
05-02-2015, 12:45
I found the answer and the commercial or technical support team is not typing a single word to the customers queries, that is quite disappointing.

bilberh
04-02-2015, 15:09
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Making the next due date of the cPanel License the same as the VPS next due date, so you would pay them both at the same time in future.
Dear Criot,
That is ok, but the commercial support does not replied yet, actually what is the status, if they say, the same answer, I'm happy to fill my account with the payment they are asking, and since the billing section notices me the cpanel license expires on 2nd march 2015.
Regards,
Sakeer

Criot
04-02-2015, 15:00
Quote Originally Posted by bilberh
I dont understand, please elaborate....
Making the next due date of the cPanel License the same as the VPS next due date, so you would pay them both at the same time in future.

bilberh
04-02-2015, 13:55
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

Most likely it is aligning the cPanel Licence to the VPS.
I dont understand, please elaborate....

Neil
04-02-2015, 13:25
Hi

Most likely it is aligning the cPanel Licence to the VPS.

bilberh
04-02-2015, 10:08
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
You pay for the license monthly, not one off, so if your cPanel license is next due 3rd March (for example) and you're extending your VPS to 31st March, then you'll be invoiced for the license cost between 3rd and 31st March.
Hi Criot,
Thank you for your reply, actually the renewal date of VPS is 20/2/2015, I purchased the VPS on 20th Jan and installed the trail license, it's upgraded with a valid license purchased form ovh manager interface itself. but why the system is asking for prorated cpanel billing again ?
So, if I go for the renewal of my VPS on 20/2/15 the system might ask me for prorated cpanel billing again ?
Regards,
Sakeer

Criot
04-02-2015, 09:08
You pay for the license monthly, not one off, so if your cPanel license is next due 3rd March (for example) and you're extending your VPS to 31st March, then you'll be invoiced for the license cost between 3rd and 31st March.

bilberh
04-02-2015, 03:43
Dear Fellows,
I've installed a trial cPanle License in my VPS Classic 3 server, today is the expiration of the trial license. So I just logged into my ovh manager interface and purchased a license through the manager yesterday. After that I put another order to renew my VPS for the next month, But the system shows prorated license charge for cPanel again in the invoice !!! I didn't complete the order due to this problem. How can I resolve the issue ?, I've put a ticket to commercial support, but no reply yet. (Ticket id 80757)
If I pay again, what will happen, will I loose my money ?
Regards,
Sakeer