OVH Community, your new community space.

Vps Cloud - SBG - My server is not working all day

Criot
07-02-2015, 22:30
Quote Originally Posted by radoya
I already opened support ticket today in 13:43, but nobody answered anything. In my control panel, under item Support > Technical support . Did I refer to correct place for incident ticket?

Please, let me know what should I do to get any information about incident and when it will be solved.

Thanks
No, that is standard support, you need to use the V3 Manager to submit an Incident Ticket.

radoya
07-02-2015, 19:52
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Open an incident ticket, they will be able to best advise you.
I already opened support ticket today in 13:43, but nobody answered anything. In my control panel, under item Support > Technical support . Did I refer to correct place for incident ticket?

Please, let me know what should I do to get any information about incident and when it will be solved.

Thanks

Criot
07-02-2015, 19:44
Open an incident ticket, they will be able to best advise you.

radoya
07-02-2015, 19:16
What's going on here?

Today about 14:30 all of my services stop to work. When I try to restart server I am getting error "VPS is under maintenance". I didn't get any message or any informations about issue and when this problem will be solved. No replay from support. I just found on status page tnat there is some network problem:

http://status.ovh.ie/?do=details&id=8703

PLEASE GIVE SOME INFORMATION WHAT WAS WRONG AND WHEN TO EXPECT THAT THIS ISSUE WILL BE SOLVED!!!!

Thanks in advance.