We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Its been 3 week, i need support !

SecretMars
10-02-2015, 19:51
Sys i love your services BUT as did you guys said i ordered my server again it has 1 day for expry.. I have HDD billing without setup-fee.. i explained everything take it and please.. just please remove setup fee from SSD server..

SecretMars
09-02-2015, 17:21
Thank you for your reply criot, vat is not a problem anymore.. only problem is setup-fee.

Criot
09-02-2015, 16:00
Quote Originally Posted by SecretMars
Update ! Stocks got in we ordered SSD server NICE ! but last problem is the setup-fee please sys help us out..
Contact them via the form, but they aren't guaranteed to take the setup fee off, if you want a server you have to pay it really.

If you're in the EU you don't have a choice as to whether or not you pay VAT unless you are VAT registered.

SecretMars
09-02-2015, 15:23
Update ! Stocks got in we ordered SSD server NICE ! but last problem is the setup-fee please sys help us out..

SecretMars
09-02-2015, 15:18
alright its fine, we will wait more but the main problem is setup-fee and VAT.. its too much for students.. its Turkey we dont have much money and not childs of rich people.. we planned but suddenly event canceled..

Criot
09-02-2015, 15:16
As the staff have already told you they can't reserve or place orders for you regardless of whether or not you made a 'mistake' - If you want the SSD server you'll have to order it when it comes back in stock.

SecretMars
09-02-2015, 15:01
Thank you for your answer sophie, we got a mail from sys support today, they said this:

We are unable to create orders or reserve servers for you. Please check back on the website for next availability. When placing your order log in with the account you have already created and the VAT charge will not appear on the invoice.

If there is anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

We dont have account ? we need a server for a account.. ?

And on our old bill ther is still VAT, i am sorry its hard to explain.. my native language is not english, i am a student still learning english.. i know you guys having trouble to understand us.. but the problem is "we ordered a dedicated it was HDD, it was a mistake we cancaled order then we told you guys we want SSD then you guys canceled order.. then event ended we asked about no setup fee you guys said okey and reopened HDD bill again.. with VAT we want SSD Server with no vat and no setup-fee on FR.. the last package "E3-SSD-4" support is answering about 2-3 days min.. please Sophie help us out.

S0phie
09-02-2015, 12:54
Hi,

Please contact your local support regarding the SyS set up fees.

SecretMars
09-02-2015, 08:17
it shoud have been ended at 28/2..we ordered our dedicated when event was still going.. when i ordered system didnt let me order another machine. I am grateful for your answer..

Criot
09-02-2015, 08:11
The setup fee offer has expired so you'll have to pay them now.

SecretMars
09-02-2015, 07:34
Hello, first of all English is not my native language.. i was going to buy dedicated from sys, there was event for no-setup fee it was like blessing for us because we are collage students we dont have much money... 3 weeks ago my friend ordered HDD server.. we were going to buy ssd but he got panicked when stock got in... we told about sys they did canceled order then we asked about sys for replacement they answered 4 days later.. they opened our hdd order back without setup fee (it wasnt had setup-fee at all.. it was ordered at event) and it has VAT we are citizens of Turkey we dont want VAT.. the main problem is: We want FR "E3-SSD-4" without setup fees and VAT.. if you guys can do that we will be thankful.. we use "erdembalta@gmail.com" we did activated bills and other things for first order..