OVH Community, your new community space.

some ips keeping disconnecting -( Network issues)

Neil
11-02-2015, 09:48
Hello

Do you have a ticket number so I can check?

swanseahost
10-02-2015, 15:11
I had the exact same issue. Opened a ticket on Friday 6th Feb and still not even an acknowledgement! Managed to recover a backup from FTP and moved services to another company. Got told I would have a reply on Monday... Still waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by hostamin
Hello

iam client with soyoustart and i have really strange issues affect my service

i have dedicated server with around 20 ips -

5- ips getting disconnect and when i just do any change to my account ( example add new mac to even another ip not these 5 ips ) all these 5 ips get work again then after 2 hours it get down again

when i checked ips i found it with status unblocked sticky and even its not blocked for any reason and i didnt unblock them

can anybody assist me in this problem - its really down my service for 48 hours now and no solution or reply by soyoustart team yet

ns318418.ip-37-59-0.eu

i already opened ticket

setrox
09-02-2015, 16:36
Hello how to configure your failover ips? which operation system?. i know example you added new mac and some ips gone. this is problem i know.

all ips add new mac (or use old mac) and restart your server and setup it. you must use your main ip gateway. if you need help please give me your skype address, i will add you. (i dont know good english but i will help you)

hostamin
09-02-2015, 12:41
Hello

iam client with soyoustart and i have really strange issues affect my service

i have dedicated server with around 20 ips -

5- ips getting disconnect and when i just do any change to my account ( example add new mac to even another ip not these 5 ips ) all these 5 ips get work again then after 2 hours it get down again

when i checked ips i found it with status unblocked sticky and even its not blocked for any reason and i didnt unblock them

can anybody assist me in this problem - its really down my service for 48 hours now and no solution or reply by soyoustart team yet

ns318418.ip-37-59-0.eu

i already opened ticket