OVH Community, your new community space.

VAT Removal problem

davidovh
12-02-2015, 10:40
Quote Originally Posted by duruva
OVH threw me mail

Dear Sir / Madam, 14.01.2015 Thank you for sending in your documents. You account has been validated and you may proceed with your order. We have requested a VAT exemption be applied to your account. Please allow our billing department 48 hours to complete this request. Should you require your order urgently, you can view and pay for your order now. Thank you for choosing So You Start.
Kind Regards, David

but the second time I 've paid the bill KDV 12.02.2015 TOTAL INCL. VAT 136.52 € ns322350

I'm waiting for a response from you please help me

1 month Waiting

Studies OVH good team

thanks
A reminder has been sent to the billing department for VAT to be removed from your account. I have also requested the refund of VAT on orders which you have already paid.

In future please create an email ticket for related account issues.

duruva
12-02-2015, 03:47
OVH threw me mail

Dear Sir / Madam, 14.01.2015 Thank you for sending in your documents. You account has been validated and you may proceed with your order. We have requested a VAT exemption be applied to your account. Please allow our billing department 48 hours to complete this request. Should you require your order urgently, you can view and pay for your order now. Thank you for choosing So You Start.
Kind Regards, David

but the second time I 've paid the bill KDV 12.02.2015 TOTAL INCL. VAT 136.52 € ns322350

I'm waiting for a response from you please help me

1 month Waiting

Studies OVH good team

thanks