We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

It's official! OVH has a new CEO

Kode
15-02-2015, 20:08
I'm not that fussed about improved service and support, clear and effective management is what is and has been needed for a long time, and hopefully Allard will bring that, time will tell if he puts a stop to all the flip flopping decisions and misleading practices, I'll remain hopeful for now though.

As for the service and support, I believe it's as good as it can be with the limited control OVH UK have, at the end of the day they have a job to do and there is probably very little they can do about misleading practices that are put in place by head office in France.

So welcome , I hope you are up the challenge, OVH is a good company lets hope you can realise it's potential and make it great.

crowarth
13-02-2015, 17:22
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
Lets hope this means improved service and support..... As OVH really needs to be turned around......
I'm hoping for improved service and support too ...

LawsHosting
13-02-2015, 16:22
Lets hope this means improved service and support..... As OVH really needs to be turned around......

S0phie
13-02-2015, 16:10
Welcome to Alain Allard!

Here is the press release:

http://www.ovh.co.uk/news/cp1711.ovh...d_of_directors