OVH Community, your new community space.

About Refunding

S0phie
18-02-2015, 10:10
Hi,

It's not possible to move a payment from OVH.co.uk to OVH.IE. They're 2 different entities with different currencies. You must place a new order at ovh.ie.

Klajdi
17-02-2015, 16:53
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Hi,

What's your order number? It might take a few days to get the refund.
My Order is : 35344274

I have made a mistake purchasing from UK Resident, which im not. This happened due to my misinformation about ovh.ie

I wanted to know even if there is any chance of a account switching, so i do not get the refund, instead i get the order from ovh.ie.

Regards,
Klajdi Toci

S0phie
17-02-2015, 15:30
Hi,

What's your order number? It might take a few days to get the refund.

Klajdi
17-02-2015, 13:05
I just have made a wrong purchase, registering myself in another country as i didnt know there was a ovh.ie , i already purchased a vps in ovh.co.uk and i submitted my documents.

One of your customer service contacted me, verified my documents and told me to register in the ovh.ie website and make the purchase there.
Also, she mentioned that my order was cancelled and i should get a refund shortly.

I checked my Card and actually there is no refund in it. How much time does it needs to actually get the refund?

P.S is it possible to cancel the refund and make a auto purchase on the ovh.ie side so i get started with the vps, and to avoid spending my time on this extra things as im impatient.

Regards,

Klajdi Toci