We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

abuse files

alvaroag
18-02-2015, 12:43
You may put a link on your site that leads to a contact form where intelectual property owners can send you takedown requests. Also, depending on your site interface, it would be a good idea to place a link on each download page to report that specific file. The takedown form may send you an email so you can receive it quickly and take action as soon as possible.

It's also a good idea to create some mail addresses such as abuse@, takedown@, dmca@, complaints@, etc., so there are other means you can receive takedown requests.

Remember, each takedown request you receive & take action is one less OVH receives.

Gamal
18-02-2015, 06:24
hi alvaroag
about handling takedown notices of illegal contents on your site?
yes this question

alvaroag
18-02-2015, 00:46
I don't understand you. Are you asking for "access violation report"(security), or about handling takedown notices of illegal contents on your site?

Gamal
17-02-2015, 22:29
I have Question In the case of an access violation Report on the server files Is there a delete files Alerts Because I have a upload site
thanks