OVH Community, your new community space.

VPS Could - Question

Поповић
21-02-2015, 19:30
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
As Neil stated (and the website states) additional IPs are not available in the Canada DC currently.
Oh right, I misunderstood him...

Feel free to lock / trash this thread, I got my answers.

Criot
21-02-2015, 02:43
Quote Originally Posted by Поповић
Btw, why .ie users cannot order IP addresses on Cloud VPS even though it says that IPs are available on Cloud version of VPS?

Thanks.
As Neil stated (and the website states) additional IPs are not available in the Canada DC currently.

Поповић
21-02-2015, 00:33
Btw, why .ie users cannot order IP addresses on Cloud VPS even though it says that IPs are available on Cloud version of VPS?

Thanks.

Neil
19-02-2015, 17:12
Hi

Sorry yes you can enable permanent mitigation.

Поповић
19-02-2015, 16:23
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Additional IPs are not, but the VPS Servers are.
Thank you, BTW could you please answer my 1st question?

Hello, I'd like to ask if OVH Cloud comes with "Pro-DDoS" protection? I'm I able to enable permanent mitigation on that service?

Thanks

Neil
19-02-2015, 11:42
Yeah okay, I was a bit confused because it says "*Not currently available in the Beauharnois datacentres."
- http://www.ovh.ie/vps/vps-cloud.xml
Additional IPs are not, but the VPS Servers are.

Поповић
19-02-2015, 10:38
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
OVH.io?

Do you mean OVH.ie - If so you can order a VPS Cloud in Canada you just choose it during the ordering process.

North America > Beauharnois (CA)
Yeah okay, I was a bit confused because it says "*Not currently available in the Beauharnois datacentres."
- http://www.ovh.ie/vps/vps-cloud.xml

Neil
19-02-2015, 10:19
OVH.io?

Do you mean OVH.ie - If so you can order a VPS Cloud in Canada you just choose it during the ordering process.

North America > Beauharnois (CA)

Поповић
19-02-2015, 04:20
Also, may I ask why .io users can not order VPS Cloud in Canada? Classic VPS has Canada location but Cloud does not, I really do not understand why :/ It looks like some kind of limitation for .io users...

Please tell me if there is any way to get VPS Cloud in Canada as I really need that location...

Поповић
19-02-2015, 02:45
Hello, I'd like to ask if OVH Cloud comes with "Pro-DDoS" protection? I'm I able to enable permanent mitigation on that service?

Thanks