OVH Community, your new community space.

order

LaZx1989
28-02-2015, 17:51
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
If it's a new account then you have to go through validation, fact, if it's an old account that's already been through validation then it will be processed automatically.

New account for him too.WE moved both from other provider.Ok,then i will wait untill it's procesed.

Criot
28-02-2015, 17:32
Quote Originally Posted by LaZx1989
The weird thing is i buy one and my friend one at two days difrence.At him was setup in 15 minutes to say and i wait for 24 hours and more..
If it's a new account then you have to go through validation, fact, if it's an old account that's already been through validation then it will be processed automatically.

LaZx1989
28-02-2015, 16:47
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Yes this is normal for new accounts, you need to go through a manual verification process.
The weird thing is i buy one and my friend one at two days difrence.At him was setup in 15 minutes to say and i wait for 24 hours and more..

Criot
28-02-2015, 11:44
Yes this is normal for new accounts, you need to go through a manual verification process.

LaZx1989
28-02-2015, 08:29
Hello.I made a command last night from seeyoustart.First time i saw something about payment hold in paypal and then i got this email..
Dear Sir / Madam,

Welcome to OVH!

We confirm the receipt of your payment corresponding to
order number xxxxxxxx

Your order will be verified promptly by our team.

We would like to thank you for choosing OVH.

Kind regards,

I want to know it's everything it's ok and the money arrived at OVH or should i cancel the transaction ? I don't like my money being hold.

The account from where i made the order is laazx@riseup.net

Regards,
Mike