We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Dedicated GameServers?

spamenigma
08-03-2015, 18:43
Thanks Kode... After missing a couple I managed to grab the E3-SSD-3 for now. Better that than nothing

Will keep eye's peeled for SSD-4 but you sold me on the fact I could be waiting months....

Kode
07-03-2015, 18:41
I have an E3-SSD-4, I randomly got lucky when I got it about 6 months ago, I wanted another one but eventually gave up. They come up every so often but are only available for a few minutes so you have to be incredibly lucky to get one.

spamenigma
06-03-2015, 21:23
Quote Originally Posted by Kode
Welcome to OVH
Hah...

Its not going well.. would like to go with E3-SSD-4 but obviously popular and currently unavailable... was hesitant over the E3-SSD-3 instead... as i didnt want to waste a setup fee if the other came up... Decideded to go for E3-SSD-3 anyway.. added to the basket and bang they are suddenly out of stock..lol

Would be useful to know when E3-SSD-4 / 3 options or a permanant gameserver option are likely to be available... Not accurate/date time obv knowing the situation of ordering.. but a rough idea of we're talking hours/days/weeks or months

ty

Kode
06-03-2015, 21:00
Welcome to OVH

spamenigma
06-03-2015, 18:06
And so the 14 days runs out and no further as to what the situation is with the beta after a week? I did just get this email saying "Our system has detected that your server has expired in spite of the reminders that we have sent you. Your server will thus be suspended within the next few minutes." which is wrong and slightly insulting considering this 14 day thing is non-renewable so of course no reminders are sent......

I'd probably opt for the other CPU+ servers instead if this beta isnt ending as indicated.. however with availability issues I'm now in limbo and serverless again...

alex
05-03-2015, 22:46
A 50% discount is applied to the price of the server during the beta test until 28/02/2015. Non-renewable commitment of 14 days.
No ETA when beta will finish, according to last posts from OVH staff.

spamenigma
05-03-2015, 15:09
I'm also looking for info on this? I signed up for 14 day purchase which ends today. The site gave (and still does) the impression the beta ended 6 days ago?

Can we get conifirmation of what the situation is please as I want to purchase an ongoing solution but obviously not gameservers if this is in a never ending and falsely advised beta that cannot be renewed?

Kode
03-03-2015, 14:58
It's been that way since at least June last year: http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...ll=1#post61218

Guxi
03-03-2015, 14:32
Quote Originally Posted by Kode
Beta has been due to expire at the end of the month, every month, for what must be coming up to a year now, every month the "expiration" date moves to the next month.

Hope this helps.
Wow, really ?
So you're saying that BETA is lasting forever, and nobody knows when it's going to stop?
Thanks.

Can we get any official info on this from any staff member, anytime soon?

Kode
03-03-2015, 14:16
Beta has been due to expire at the end of the month, every month, for what must be coming up to a year now, every month the "expiration" date moves to the next month.

Hope this helps.

chas
02-03-2015, 13:34
I'm also interested in the answer to this.

Guxi
02-03-2015, 12:16
Beta was supposed to be finished 28.2. It's 2.3 2015 now, and still there is Beta price.
What's happening, i'm confused?

Is beta finished, or how long do we have to wait for it to begin production?

Thanks.