We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

SPLA Licence Not Varified

start-your-web
05-03-2015, 21:02
i have same of your problem but with a little difference "cpanel" license
i paid it and support team won't deliver the license nor refund my money back after a long talk they said "you don't own this ip" oO i own it and its on my account so i took a screen shot from my account and sent it to them waiting their reply with a new story
this is problem started from 25/2/2015 until today they didn't solve my case and every time they reply i get ticket closed!!

do you know md5? its a one way encryption method
ovh a one way payment which means you just pay but if you didn't receive bought product you will not get a refund .

a photo from the whole ticket : http://s24.postimg.org/c17a9cwit/scr...om_manager.png

Neil
05-03-2015, 18:00
Hi

What is the order number?

Phogor
05-03-2015, 15:58
im still waiting for validation too, 2 days passed, i paid, sent all proofs but no answer :/ why it takes too long time to validate license

skegyuk
05-03-2015, 15:54
Make sure you tick custom install and "USE SPLA"

rabstar
04-03-2015, 02:45
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
Do you mean verifying the license or the payment? If it's the second, you may wait for office hours.
Well i payed and when I went to install the OS it says SPLA needs verifying

alvaroag
03-03-2015, 23:47
Do you mean verifying the license or the payment? If it's the second, you may wait for office hours.

rabstar
03-03-2015, 21:55
How long does it take for the SPLA licence to be verified been waiting for more than an hour now and still says validation in progress. Cant install the OS on my dedicated server without it being verified.
Invoice SYSGB16259