We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Account validation problem

Edouard OVH
05-03-2015, 10:32
Sir,

Please be advised of: OVH forum posting guidelines and scope of support

You have to respond to the email that has been sent to you and attach the documents that were requested.

IcarusDev
04-03-2015, 15:21
my ovh nichandle is va272616-ovh

and email is : l2diamondservices@gmail.com

can you verify me? Sending the documents is pointless i have send them over 20 times since friday and you keep asking to resend them. I saw that if we posted our ovh nichandle you could verify us so...here it goes

IcarusDev
04-03-2015, 15:11
Hello sir , i am also an OVH customer , can i give you , and where , my nichandle from ovh so you can verify me via there?

Edouard OVH
04-03-2015, 15:00
Dear Sir,

We cannot retrieve any emails sent by you. we've sent an email to you. Kindly respond to it with the requested documents.

Regards

IcarusDev
04-03-2015, 04:36
Hello , since friday morning i try to validate my account. I provided all the info you ask for and then you asked me for my ID photo. I provided it too and then i received an e-mail that i should give the documents asked to you! This is insane , i have already sent you all those documents attached to my e-mails more than 4 times already! Is something going wrong with your services? My e-mail is : l2diamondservice@gmail.com Please check it since as i have mentioned on my first message on Friday i want to buy your services and i can not!
Account : nichandle: pk41895-sys

Thanks a lot for your time,

Papakonstantinou Konstantinos