OVH Community, your new community space.

cpanel license didn't activate after payment

Neil
09-03-2015, 12:15
Hi

No we would need order number or invoice to confirm what the payment was for.

start-your-web
06-03-2015, 20:56
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
What was the order number for 4ET244195N3778248? As we cannot trace it with that as : paypal transaction ids are different one given to the customer
and another one given to us...
see if this is enough?
Authorization (Unique Transaction ID #34689042UC463372Y)

i didn't save order number
i didn't receive invoice email

Neil
06-03-2015, 17:43
What was the order number for 4ET244195N3778248? As we cannot trace it with that as : paypal transaction ids are different one given to the customer
and another one given to us...

start-your-web
06-03-2015, 16:27
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
OP run this as root if you haven't already: /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt

Should update your license.
read my reply to Neil.

start-your-web
06-03-2015, 16:00
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
The licence is active, see http://verify.cpanel.net/index.cgi?ip=92.222.235.238

Have you contacted cPanel?
its active by buycpanel.com not ovh
please read carefully

i have ordered license from buycpanel.com as ovh didn't activate my paid service even after week
its not cpanel problem your system didn't send them license activate request for my ip.
and now support saying

Re: [TICKET#2015022119004453] customer response
So you Start Customer Service Add to contacts 9:54 AM Keep this message at the top of your inbox

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have checked and this IP is not present in your Manager, is it possible you are looking at a different account? I'm afraid we cannot refund the CPanel license for you.

If there is anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Tom
what!!!!its on my manager and i can see it

support is lies over and over and over

i gave them photo from my manager before he replies

also i don't have any other soyoustart account!!!!

i feel like has been stolen!!!

Criot
06-03-2015, 11:32
OP run this as root if you haven't already: /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt

Should update your license.

Neil
06-03-2015, 11:31
The licence is active, see http://verify.cpanel.net/index.cgi?ip=92.222.235.238

Have you contacted cPanel?

start-your-web
05-03-2015, 23:52
Quote Originally Posted by alex
ask for a refund and don't waste your money, as much cheaper to purchase license throught: buycpanel.com
they threaten me if i asked paypal to refund my money back from them they will terminate my services.

full ticket photo : http://s24.postimg.org/c17a9cwit/scr...om_manager.png

alex
05-03-2015, 23:44
ask for a refund and don't waste your money, as much cheaper to purchase license throught: buycpanel.com

start-your-web
05-03-2015, 12:15
hi

i have paid to soyoustart cpanel vps license cost via paypal "transaction id : 4ET244195N3778248"
but after a couple of days the license didn't get activated yet and when i opened a ticket to support contains the following :
Code:
hello,  i have paid via paypal for cpanel vps license for this ip : 92.222.235.x .  but it not activated yet so can you check it please ! Unique Transaction ID #4ET244195N3778248 ( paypal )
and support man talking to me from his beliefs instead of checking my case so its a waste of time!
Code:
Dear Sir / Madam,  The cPanel licences have since been delivered. You should now have access to the licences from your SoyouStart manager.  If there is anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.  Kind Regards, David  SYS Customer Support
another support man replied to my ticket after i replied to david :
Code:
The following order is still in doing. We are waiting for cPanel to provide the licence. 92.222.235.x / 92.222.235.x
and i waited tow days to get it activated but it didn't so i requested a refund to this transaction and got their reply :
Code:
All orders have since completed successfully and the licences are not attached to your account.  It is not possible to refund a licence.
what!! license didn't activate
after another couple of replies William said
Code:
All recent orders on your account have completed successfully. I was unable to locate a licence under the IP 92.222.235.x  Can you please provide the licence number of the associated order number?
they all talking from their beliefs instead of checking my case.

forum is not a place to get in contact with support but if support won't solve my case so yes forum will be a way to show that to other people