OVH Community, your new community space.

Already a customer with VPS's yet I still wait...

marks
11-03-2015, 10:22
Quote Originally Posted by Beardedgeek
I'm already a customer of several months with active accounts on OVH and SoYouStart, you even ask for my current handle during purchasing a new VPS, yet I still have to wait all weekend for a VPS to be activated. Why is this?
it might require validation if it's the first time you've ordered a VPS. Just follow it up with the support, they'll explain you the reasons.

Atif
11-03-2015, 07:10
If it's an old Kimsufi based in the OVH Manager then I would imagine you'd be able to transfer it to another OVH server (not a SYS or Kimsufi range as they're in different Control Panels) - If this is confirmed and you can transfer to another server in the Manager, then your option would be to buy from OVH directly.

alvaroag
09-03-2015, 13:19
That's normal, some companies will not activate any service during weekend, as the commercial area does not work on weekends

TechGen
09-03-2015, 07:30
They work Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.

Beardedgeek
07-03-2015, 11:17
I'm already a customer of several months with active accounts on OVH and SoYouStart, you even ask for my current handle during purchasing a new VPS, yet I still have to wait all weekend for a VPS to be activated. Why is this?