OVH Community, your new community space.

Okillerd take down, Wordpress, Shared Hosting

toineg
12-03-2015, 11:31
Quote Originally Posted by KoenLemmen
Hi everybody,

I have recently moved a wordpress website from GoDaddy to OVH.
Instantly I had problems with Okillerd at OVH which blocked my site because of the plugins UberMenu and UberMenu sticky.

I don't know what I can do. I just need to get the site back online so business can continue.

Any advice is welcome.
Good afternoon,

Sadly the malware had time to infect other parts of your code, not just the plugins folder you mentioned and deleted.
A ticket link was sent to your email address with additional details on actions you should take before reopening your hosting account.

Neil
12-03-2015, 11:25
Hi

Sounds like your WordPress has been hacked, trying disabling all the plugins and themes to correct the issue and see if it removes the hack.

KoenLemmen
11-03-2015, 20:34
Hi everybody,

I have recently moved a wordpress website from GoDaddy to OVH.
Instantly I had problems with Okillerd at OVH which blocked my site because of the plugins UberMenu and UberMenu sticky.
Here is the translated error report:

Occuring problem: Executing deleted program
Used command : ././crond
Used file : /homez.779/dbcommtxxz/www/wp-content/plugins/ubermenu-sticky/.nfs0000000001bb5def00011be2
Time of handling: 2015-03-06 14:20:03
So I instantly removed both UberMenu plugins thinking it was a virus.
But now I get this error:

Occuring problem: Executing deleted program
Used command: ././crond
Used file : /homez.779/dbcommtxxz/www/wp-content/themes/dimensionbearing/wpbakery/.nfs00000000043aa8de00001ba0
Time of handling: 2015-03-11 21:10:03
Another plugin... All plugins "okillerd" has found are fairly popular plugins.
I don't know what I can do. I just need to get the site back online so business can continue.

Any advice is welcome.
Thanks in advance,

Koen Lemmen