We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Ridiculous answer from OVH support

Neil
16-03-2015, 11:40
Quote Originally Posted by Robbb
I applied for VAT remowal almost two weeks ago. I sent to OVH support copies of my business name registration (I am sole trader with Registered Business Name) as well as Revenue VAT confirmation form . Surprisingly today I received email which states my company is not the registered organistion of the VAT number provided.

Is this a joke? How can I prove that I am not a camel. Revenue documents are not important for OVH, also VIES webpage says the same What now!
What is your customer ID/Order Number?

alvaroag
15-03-2015, 17:29
Are you inside of the EU? If so, it's more probable you should pay VAT, except under some rules I don't remember very well. Also, what about using your name for the request?

AlbaHost
15-03-2015, 12:45
Quote Originally Posted by Robbb
I applied for VAT remowal almost two weeks ago. I sent to OVH support copies of my business name registration (I am sole trader with Registered Business Name) as well as Revenue VAT confirmation form . Surprisingly today I received email which states my company is not the registered organistion of the VAT number provided.

Is this a joke? How can I prove that I am not a camel. Revenue documents are not important for OVH, also VIES webpage says the same What now!
I do not recommend using OVH for any real business, you will be disappointed sooner or later!

Robbb
13-03-2015, 22:29