We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello its possible to remove VAT?

Erkan
17-03-2015, 10:50
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
To be registered for VAT you'd need to be registered as a business and then register for VAT and charge your customers VAT, you can then be exempt from paying out VAT, essentially.

Either way if you're not VAT registered (you'd know if you were) then you have to pay VAT.
Really i dont have no idea, and my english is not goood.

Criot
14-03-2015, 18:30
Quote Originally Posted by Erkan
I dont have idea what i have registered btw, have change to remove VAT?
- Thank you Criot.
To be registered for VAT you'd need to be registered as a business and then register for VAT and charge your customers VAT, you can then be exempt from paying out VAT, essentially.

Either way if you're not VAT registered (you'd know if you were) then you have to pay VAT.

Erkan
14-03-2015, 18:22
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Greece is part of the EU so you have to pay VAT, unless you're VAT registered, in which case you provide OVH with your VAT Registration details and you'll be exempt from paying VAT, if you're not VAT registered then you have to pay VAT.
I dont have idea what i have registered btw, have change to remove VAT?
- Thank you Criot.

Criot
14-03-2015, 14:50
Quote Originally Posted by Erkan
Hello @Criot, im from Greece now im need pay the VAT? Can't remove the VAT?
Greece is part of the EU so you have to pay VAT, unless you're VAT registered, in which case you provide OVH with your VAT Registration details and you'll be exempt from paying VAT, if you're not VAT registered then you have to pay VAT.

Erkan
14-03-2015, 14:18
Hello @Criot, im from Greece now im need pay the VAT? Can't remove the VAT?

Criot
14-03-2015, 14:15
OVH Staff don't work weekends so you won't get an answer tomorrow. If you're within the EU and you're not VAT registered then you have no choice but to pay VAT, if you're outside of the EU then you shouldn't be paying it.

Erkan
14-03-2015, 14:13
Hello its possible to remove the VAT? because normally my dedicate cost 35 Euro but i pay all time 43 EURO here and 4-5 months.
If possible please answer fast because at 17 March my dedicate close i need to pay it today/night.
SYS ID: ll103041-sys