OVH Community, your new community space.

Server down

Dani
17-03-2015, 18:41
Hi

You can locate the information under your manger at incident tickets.

It is best that you contact support directly regarding this issue.

Danny

Fondza
17-03-2015, 14:27
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Hi

I have checked your server and I can see that there was been many tickets created from the monitoring system.

I would advise you to check through the server logs to see what is causing the issue. At the same time, you may wish to set your server into rescue mode to the state of the hardware.

If the hardware is defective, I can look to get it replaced.

Thanks

Danny
But I do not think it is a hardware issue. I am telling you that I get 1gbps upload traffic and its making my server offline. Tell me where can I see that logs?

Dani
17-03-2015, 13:20
Hi

I have checked your server and I can see that there was been many tickets created from the monitoring system.

I would advise you to check through the server logs to see what is causing the issue. At the same time, you may wish to set your server into rescue mode to the state of the hardware.

If the hardware is defective, I can look to get it replaced.

Thanks

Danny

Fondza
17-03-2015, 11:56
My server was down several times for 10-15 minutes, I did run dstat and it was showing "1138M recv", On traffic monitoring in OVH manager is like this: So the upload traffic was 1Gbps several times making my server down. What caused this and how can I protect my server from this next time? Or for short time limit it or something, please help. Thank you.

OVH username: sa274368-ovh