OVH Community, your new community space.

SYS Account validation & VAT Remove request

albi
02-04-2015, 12:11
I've made 11 attempts because I already had reached monthly limit on my card and didn't knew it.

However on 1 April (when the limit was reset) I did the payment.

On all attempts I've used the same paypal. I don't have any problem with verification, but is stupid to ask twice for the same documents

Anyway, please take a look on this section of forum. You will find that I'm not the only one who is disappointed from this support

Oh I almost forgot. I have different credit cards but since you are too lazy to remove VAT from price, I was forced to use paypal because only there the fee was without VAT. If I would pay with my other cards I would be forced to pay the full amount.

For my bad luck the card linked to paypal as i said reached monthly limit.

Anyway, I hope the refund will be done in 2-3 weeks not days, because I'm not dreaming. So pls cut the bs when you say "the funds will be returned within 2 to 3 days"

Quote Originally Posted by TomOVH
Hello,

This verification is to check your payment method as you made 11 payment attempts. For your security and our own we are required to verify this.

I have now cancelled the order for you, the funds will be returned within 2 to 3 days.

TomOVH
02-04-2015, 11:23
Hello,

This verification is to check your payment method as you made 11 payment attempts. For your security and our own we are required to verify this.

I have now cancelled the order for you, the funds will be returned within 2 to 3 days.

albi
01-04-2015, 21:09
Honestly you are the worst support ever

Finally my account was validated and I was able to pay my invoice

Few hours latter I've got confirmation but guess what:

"Dear Customer,

We have received your payment corresponding to the order no. 36616876 and we would like to thank you for choosing OVH services.

For your security, we need to check the information that you have provided to us and especially the information related to the billing contact.

Therefore, we would like to ask you to provide us within 24 hours the following documents to enable us to validate your order:

If this order is placed for an individual:
- a copy of your ID (passport, driving licence)
- a copy of the credit card, obscuring all but the last four credit card numbers for your security
- a proof of address (utility bill)

Please send us these documents within 24 hours.

If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,"

AGAIN same validation. First one was from validation-ie@soyoustart.com and now this one is from support@ovh.ie.

Can't someone simply forward my documents. I have servers on OVH.us, hetzner.de etc... and never had to do all these steps.

I request REFUND and since I've never got the VPS should not be a problem

You can also be sure that if anyone ever will ask for my opinion about servers, I will be glad to tell them to stay away from SYS

albi
25-03-2015, 08:31
Quote Originally Posted by TomOVH
Hello,

This was taken care of yesterday. We've requested to remove VAT from your account and it will be removed as soon as possible.
Can you please tell me what you understand with: "as soon as possible"

Already more than 48 hours passed and no one from you guys never found the time to click that remove vat button?

TomOVH
24-03-2015, 13:39
Hello,

This was taken care of yesterday. We've requested to remove VAT from your account and it will be removed as soon as possible.

albi
21-03-2015, 12:43
Quote Originally Posted by davidovh
You have been sent an email regarding the status of your account validation.
I simply cannot understand why is getting you so much time to make a simple validation?

Right now passed 5 days since my first e-mail and first order.

Next time please remove that 120 lie sec because is total bs

davidovh
18-03-2015, 17:37
Quote Originally Posted by albi
Hello

I ordered a dedi servers but I'm unable to pay invoice since it request validation

I've sent document needed to validation-ie@soyoustart.com with nichandle: ma445134-sys

Also I want to be remove from VAT since I'm located in Albania and our country is not part of EU yet

Thanks
Albi
You have been sent an email regarding the status of your account validation.

albi
17-03-2015, 13:40
Hello

I ordered a dedi servers but I'm unable to pay invoice since it request validation

I've sent document needed to validation-ie@soyoustart.com with nichandle: ma445134-sys

Also I want to be remove from VAT since I'm located in Albania and our country is not part of EU yet

Thanks
Albi